❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I haven't watched today's episode yet but I did see the preview for episode 6. I hope next week is the turning point for Tien.

Also, these two and their imaginations are off the wall. Tien's imagination of confronting Muey gave me a heart attack lol
He’s going to be a jerk.
Tian tells Muey to not imagine things, but his is worst. it almost gave me a heart attack as well.

montha91

i am waiting for someone to sub the teaser for next week episode... are they going to go on separate ways?? i
i didnt finish nns 2015 so i could have missed him, but i really like his styling in this lakorn

i am waiting for someone to sub the teaser for next week episode... are they going to go on separate ways?? i saw thien's mum tripping him
I don’t think their going to go separate ways I’m assuming his mom is teasing him

montha91

Muey probably called his mom for help, so she can finish hacking

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Episode 4 felt all over the place and random at times. I didn't like the editing and the jumpy scenes lol. Muey and Thien are so cute haha but sometimes Muey is just too creepy. I think they're overdoing her character at times, like when he was sleeping and she was blocking the light?? That was so unnecessary LOL. The psychic was right that she's like water, calm until something messes with her haha and she's so feisty towards Yada I love it! I kinda feel bad for Yada honestly... but rooting for Muey and Thien so she can sit down hahah.

I think my fave comedic character is Pear hahahah she's so freaking funny I can't. When she was supposed to investigate Jeab, it was so funny when she came back all pissed hahahah. I love Pear. I also like the guy who plays Kob.. he was so sweet to tell Muey he liked her but he gets it if it's weird and if she needs to take a break from seeing him around then he won't be offended. Like wow.. usually the side characters that like the main character get annoying haha I'm hoping his character stays this way.

I think everyone is doing really great in here. I'm hoping the jumpy scenes don't continue, it makes it kinda hard to folllow lol like one minute the hacking is going on, then Thien has his own plan then it jumps back and forth like I can't tell the timeline sometimes and the hacking issue seems so big but everyone is just playing it off as a joke lol.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 4 felt all over the place and random at times. I didn't like the editing and the jumpy scenes lol. Muey and Thien are so cute haha but sometimes Muey is just too creepy. I think they're overdoing her character at times, like when he was sleeping and she was blocking the light?? That was so unnecessary LOL. The psychic was right that she's like water, calm until something messes with her haha and she's so feisty towards Yada I love it! I kinda feel bad for Yada honestly... but rooting for Muey and Thien so she can sit down hahah.
LOL I’m so glad I’m not the only one thinking Muey is kinda creepy and sorta psychopath haha her looks sometimes just gives me the creeper vibes, and sometimes her smiles too. Even in the scene when Tien puts her to sleep on the couch and she started laughing, it was cute cause of Tien but creepy on Muey.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
LOL I’m so glad I’m not the only one thinking Muey is kinda creepy and sorta psychopath haha her looks sometimes just gives me the creeper vibes, and sometimes her smiles too. Even in the scene when Tien puts her to sleep on the couch and she started laughing, it was cute cause of Tien but creepy on Muey.
Its creepy in real life but because they are meant to be we let her get away with being a stalker...but soon enough the feelings will be reciprocative and Tien becomes possessive control freak lol. I don't know who is worse?

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling

I think my fave comedic character is Pear hahahah she's so freaking funny I can't. When she was supposed to investigate Jeab, it was so funny when she came back all pissed hahahah. I love Pear. I also like the guy who plays Kob.. he was so sweet to tell Muey he liked her but he gets it if it's weird and if she needs to take a break from seeing him around then he won't be offended. Like wow.. usually the side characters that like the main character get annoying haha I'm hoping his character stays this way.

I think everyone is doing really great in here. I'm hoping the jumpy scenes don't continue, it makes it kinda hard to folllow lol like one minute the hacking is going on, then Thien has his own plan then it jumps back and forth like I can't tell the timeline sometimes and the hacking issue seems so big but everyone is just playing it off as a joke lol.
I like Pear a lot too. Especially the scene she came back from the fail investigate. Yes it was choppy but we gonna bear with it
Idk who did Anne hire as the editor or maybe it Anne's fault for making the editor do that.

montha91

what bothers me is some of the scenes shown in the MV and pictures are cut.
Like if it’s not there don’t show it

montha91

Muey just love Tian too much that’s why it’s creepy. she’s deeply in love