❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

twister02

M♥K
I love the book too haha I love their teasing and bickering when I read it, I pictured Mark and Mew. I wanted to see the part where she jumped the window and he caught her I doubt that’ll be in the drama but at least there’s a lot of cute scenes. And you’re welcome dont worry I skip on the lakorn too I go back to the cute scenes hehe
Anne skipped some. I do not know maybe it was on my end (maybe the live skipped on my end?) or what like in the book, when she decided to go to the market to do groceries and her bike was stuck caused of the vines, she asked Tian to help and in the book it was explained the importance of the bike but in the lakorn, she just asked him to help, gushed over his cuteness and they teased each other putting grease on their faces :lol: I don't know. I love it more in the book. The way they bicker in the book is really like how a cat and dog do. :lol:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Anne skipped some. I do not know maybe it was on my end (maybe the live skipped on my end?) or what like in the book, when she decided to go to the market to do groceries and her bike was stuck caused of the vines, she asked Tian to help and in the book it was explained the importance of the bike but in the lakorn, she just asked him to help, gushed over his cuteness and they teased each other putting grease on their faces :lol: I don't know. I love it more in the book. The way they bicker in the book is really like how a cat and dog do. :lol:
Yes they skipped it. She just ran and called him to help with the bike. She didn’t go to market to buy salmon. I like that part in the book because it showed how she was standing behind him staring at him and thinking about how she did it on purpose and kicked the grease into the bush. And how she was stressed because of him after the wedding. She never smiled for him until that night. I agree with you in the book they bicker like cats and dogs

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I just love they way Tian carry Muey, when she's drunk and he have to carry her home and when he have to carry her out of the water after pull her in. She have her legs around his waist while have his arms around her bottom. A new way for Thai actor to carry their actress in lakorn.

montha91

I just love they way Tian carry Muey, when she's drunk and he have to carry her home and when he have to carry her out of the water after pull her in. She have her legs around his waist while have his arms around her bottom. A new way for Thai actor to carry their actress in lakorn.
I love how he carries her too. it’s so cute It’s like he’s carrying a baby haha it’s not the typical one you see in every drama

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I love how he carries her too. it’s so cute It’s like he’s carrying a baby haha it’s not the typical one you see in every drama
Agree, it’s super cute. Mew is so tiny though so it’s easy to carry her like that lol.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Okay I’m not even joking but the umbrella scene is probably the best acting of Mew’s whole career! I’m so proud of her. I literally had tears in my eyes watching it. It hurt so badly seeing her try to keep a happy face while seeing the tears well up in her eyes at the beginning of the scene. Then to see her finally kind of break down once Mark held her on her back was so heartbreaking. Poor girl :sad6: Her crying and laughing at the same time felt so real :( Usually Mew is not the best actress and she kind of doesn’t express well through her eyes but I can seriously see so much emotion in her eyes in this lakorn so far. She really has done such a good job with her character. She’s really stealing the show in this one :icon12:
Totally agree!! Usually when I watch mew's acting she's okay but this scene really got me feeling all types of way. I even shed tears for her. Idk why but she really made me felt as if I was with her. And the scene where she went to sleep with her mother.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
i think i may know the top scene but the bottom scene im not too sure.

montha91

I’m assuming the top one is when Tian is drunk or is sick lol idk The bottom one I’m not sure but it was in the teaser his mom and brother came in and there was confetti everywhere

Last edited: