❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Okay I’m not even joking but the umbrella scene is probably the best acting of Mew’s whole career! I’m so proud of her. I literally had tears in my eyes watching it. It hurt so badly seeing her try to keep a happy face while seeing the tears well up in her eyes at the beginning of the scene. Then to see her finally kind of break down once Mark held her on her back was so heartbreaking. Poor girl :sad6: Her crying and laughing at the same time felt so real :( Usually Mew is not the best actress and she kind of doesn’t express well through her eyes but I can seriously see so much emotion in her eyes in this lakorn so far. She really has done such a good job with her character. She’s really stealing the show in this one :icon12:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
when he pulled her to go on his back, it felt like she was saying stop making me fall for you it’ll be hard to forget you.

Last edited:

montha91

In the novel, she didn't know how to swim but still saved him
I know. I meant that scene where he pulled her into the water. I was going to say she probably knew how to swim was is afraid of the water since she helped him. I was wondering what scene it was

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Episode 3 was definitely my favorite so far! It was a good mixture of laughter and sadness. So many funny moments, Meuy trying to rape tian and waking up tied to the bed and then all of her imaginary sexual scenarios with Tian in her head :risas3: The poor girl is definitely drunk in love lol Also Tian’s character has had a little shift in this episode. He’s definitely more conscious of Meuy now that he’s read her little diary thing and knows that she likes him. He started acting a little different around her now haha A good different. Him volunteering to go deliver the sweets with her was so cute!!

Can’t wait for the next episode! Looks like hacker Muey is gonna be in action haha Looking forward to a pissed of Tian :pancarta:

montha91

When she said she doesn’t want to be mad at him to keep the good memories she has with him after they divorce ugh I felt that. :sad6::crybaby2: I wish the best for this drama

montha91

This Tian is a little nicer than the Tian in the novel. :confused0::confused12:He’s already falling for her without knowing it and getting jealous more often. :thumbup: He’s mean to her so other men won’t look at her...heung mia maaaak loey ah Nah ruk loey:pancarta:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This Tian is a little nicer than the Tian in the novel. :confused0::confused12:He’s already falling for her without knowing it and getting jealous more often. :thumbup: He’s mean to her so other men won’t look at her...heung mia maaaak loey ah Nah ruk loey:pancarta:
Heung mak mak :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Heung jon mai roo thua loey saknit Lol he too can do anything to her so others won’t come and flirt with her...ni huang pen nong sao reuwa huang pen mia gun nae :aaaaa: i can’t wait till her feelings changes.
Once he finally realizes, it’s gonna hit him like a ton of bricks haha His one and only mia :icon12: