❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
First episode is really choppy but like you guys mentioned, it’s Anne’s lakorn so not surprised. I like Mews character. She is very cute and ditzy. Mark is always fine to me. I love Mark in mean roles though like Kluen Cheewit. He looked so good in that lakorn and it was one of his best lakorns but he does give off jerk traits in this as well but I liked his style more in KC haha.

We got a lot of the nang rai’s story today so it’s progressing pretty quickly. Between Marks new lakorns I was pretty excited for this so I’m glad it finally aired and now I’m beyond excited for his lakorn with Kao as well cause it seems like he will play a meanie haha.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I like his outfit in KC like I pictured those buttoned up shirts and pants on him while I read the book lol I wish he was more in suits or a better looking buttoned up shirts.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I like marks outfits and wardrobe in here. The ones in the present lol The wigs they both had on were just so funny looking :risas3:

I also love how their pets are like representatives of them. Meuy is her doggy whos lovable and fun and then Tian is his cat who’s grumpy and serious. The doggy is always chasing after the cat like Meuy chases after Tian! And the part where their animals almost get ran over, Meuy saved the cat and Tian saved the dog. Like they are saving each other :icon12: Such a cute and sweet touch

montha91

I like marks outfits and wardrobe in here. The ones in the present lol The wigs they both had on were just so funny looking :risas3:

I also love how their pets are like representatives of them. Meuy is her doggy whos lovable and fun and then Tian is his cat who’s grumpy and serious. The doggy is always chasing after the cat like Meuy chases after Tian! And the part where their animals almost get ran over, Meuy saved the cat and Tian saved the dog. Like they are saving each other :icon12: Such a cute and sweet touch
I like that representation too it’s so cute I felt it towards the end of the episode. My feels

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I havent read the novel but i have a feeling Muey will be very very heartbroken and sad because of Thien because of how in love she is with him. We can already see how in love she is with him, I hope we see that side of him soon too.

Also, I agree with everyone. The abuse is just a little too much. hopefully that’s all in the beginning only.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
i get what you guys are saying about the choppiness of scenes but in a way i dont mind it because i thought that the novel took too much time on the past. Im glad to see them married right away and that the story line is progressing. It wasn't untill half way through the novel that thien realized he loved meoi. And this is when things got really good so i wanna see it get to that point.

montha91

Did you guys see the opening theme?

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I dont know guys...2.9 for the first episode? Its ok. Her lakorn with Nadach debuted at 4.8 for the first episode. Her lakorn with Pope had a 5.1 rating for first episode and her lakorn with Tik came in at 4.1 for first episode. I would expect this to be a lot higher considering all the promotion it got..and the number of times it has already been watched on you tube. Just the teaser alone got over 1 million views. I was expecting ratings to be higher.

montha91

Maybe it was too choppy for everyone. It was like everywhere and too many flashbacks. I don’t mind all that but it was kinda rushing. I was hoping it had a high rating too