❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, to clarify some important facts.

[
As a person who also read the novel, Tian did not necessarily rape her. He seduces her. He is afraid that she would leave him, as she has given up, so he wanted to do everything to block her way out. He waits for her to start, but she doesn't because she was really sad. She tells him the reason why she loves him, and he falls in love for real. "You said you love me. You fished me, and yet you would leave me? You already won me over, and I already fell for you, and yet you said you want a divorce." It is something along this line.

Scene 1

"Why is it so hard to win you over? You want to stay single for what again?" Nateerin giggled as she turned back to look at him.

Tianrawat merely looked at that sunny smile and answered the question in his mind,

'No matter how hard it was, you still won me over, didn't you? Why are you complaining?'

He felt too embarrassed to say it out loud for it would boost her ego.

Scene 2

"Look how lovely you are." Nateerin said it like she was only talking to herself without actually thought about how the guy she was admiring was sitting there in front of her. She looked at his face while sighing with happiness, like she was in a dream.

"Do you know that when you smile, you look so lovely, P'Tian? I wonder why you don't really smile much at all."

Tianrawat coughed once, his face reddening as he could not stop it. Her simple gaze and her smile made him feel so shy that he had to feign looking away. However, when he looked back, Nateerin was still gazing at him.

He felt so shy that he had to run his hands through his hair once, and moved closer to her, whispering his answer without looking directly at her.

"If you think I'm lovely, then love me. What is stopping you?"

Scene 3 (I don't translate some parts)
"I can't love you. I can't love you too much, because I won't be able to forget."

"Why do you want to forget me?" His voice was stern all of a sudden.

"I just want P'Tian to find someone who suits you better than me.."

"What do you truly want, exactly?"

"Aunty Ji (Tian's mom) said that she gave you to me, and I have to take good care of you. I have to not tease you so much because now you are already mine."
"I never want you to ever feel suspicious of my love. When people are in love, everything we have at the time seemed less than the love we have, always. I do not have a single dam to my name. The most valuable treasure I have is P'Tian."

Then he kissed her. He carried her to his bed. And then they made love, I think.

Tianrawat even asked her before they made love.

"Do you promise me that if I give my body to you tonight, you will not leave and go anywhere. You will only love me."

Nateerin was like, just a tiny bit hesitated, and then she nodded. LOLOLOL

So then they were each other's treasures.

His method after that is kinda cute as he tries every way possible to make her realize that he really loves her, except maybe telling her outright. LOL And to be honest, I don't think that Meoi doesn't want his...touch? She likes it.

The highlight of this novel and lakorn would probably be the FMC as she is the cutest, smartest and the most loyal girl. Tian has already loved Meoi, but as a sister figure. There is already a caring dynamic there. He does tease her a lot though. Meoi loves him for the longest time.

Probably the first lakorn I want to watch real time in a while. Like years.

OKAY! JUST WATCH IT GUYS. THEY ARE GREAT!

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Guys I can’t freaking wait for this lakorn to air tonight lool just 4 more hours! Ch3 is really giving their all into promoting this. I’m seeing promotion for this everytime I scroll on ig haha Let’s hope the first episode is interesting :angel10: after these two years it better all be worth it Anne!!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
What time will ot start btw? I remember thai lakorns being 1hour 45 minutes long and I've finished a whole day shift im afraid im gonna fall asleep midway orz

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Okay, to clarify some important facts.

[
As a person who also read the novel, Tian did not necessarily rape her. He seduces her. He is afraid that she would leave him, as she has given up, so he wanted to do everything to block her way out. He waits for her to start, but she doesn't because she was really sad. She tells him the reason why she loves him, and he falls in love for real. "You said you love me. You fished me, and yet you would leave me? You already won me over, and I already fell for you, and yet you said you want a divorce." It is something along this line.

Scene 1

"Why is it so hard to win you over? You want to stay single for what again?" Nateerin giggled as she turned back to look at him.

Tianrawat merely looked at that sunny smile and answered the question in his mind,

'No matter how hard it was, you still won me over, didn't you? Why are you complaining?'

He felt too embarrassed to say it out loud for it would boost her ego.

Scene 2

"Look how lovely you are." Nateerin said it like she was only talking to herself without actually thought about how the guy she was admiring was sitting there in front of her. She looked at his face while sighing with happiness, like she was in a dream.

"Do you know that when you smile, you look so lovely, P'Tian? I wonder why you don't really smile much at all."

Tianrawat coughed once, his face reddening as he could not stop it. Her simple gaze and her smile made him feel so shy that he had to feign looking away. However, when he looked back, Nateerin was still gazing at him.

He felt so shy that he had to run his hands through his hair once, and moved closer to her, whispering his answer without looking directly at her.

"If you think I'm lovely, then love me. What is stopping you?"

Scene 3 (I don't translate some parts)
"I can't love you. I can't love you too much, because I won't be able to forget."

"Why do you want to forget me?" His voice was stern all of a sudden.

"I just want P'Tian to find someone who suits you better than me.."

"What do you truly want, exactly?"

"Aunty Ji (Tian's mom) said that she gave you to me, and I have to take good care of you. I have to not tease you so much because now you are already mine."
"I never want you to ever feel suspicious of my love. When people are in love, everything we have at the time seemed less than the love we have, always. I do not have a single dam to my name. The most valuable treasure I have is P'Tian."

Then he kissed her. He carried her to his bed. And then they made love, I think.

Tianrawat even asked her before they made love.

"Do you promise me that if I give my body to you tonight, you will not leave and go anywhere. You will only love me."

Nateerin was like, just a tiny bit hesitated, and then she nodded. LOLOLOL

So then they were each other's treasures.

His method after that is kinda cute as he tries every way possible to make her realize that he really loves her, except maybe telling her outright. LOL And to be honest, I don't think that Meoi doesn't want his...touch? She likes it.

The highlight of this novel and lakorn would probably be the FMC as she is the cutest, smartest and the most loyal girl. Tian has already loved Meoi, but as a sister figure. There is already a caring dynamic there. He does tease her a lot though. Meoi loves him for the longest time.

Probably the first lakorn I want to watch real time in a while. Like years.

OKAY! JUST WATCH IT GUYS. THEY ARE GREAT!
I read @montha91 translation and also listened to the audio of the book as i can not read thai but when listening to the audio, i got the impression that for most of their love scenes, even though she didnt fight back or really resisted....she didn't really want to sleep with him. He would make her feel like she had no choice and couldn't win because he was going to sleep with her regardless. So i think in a way, thats like rape. Maybe it was a half rape haha

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
So far it’s kinda meh okay maybe because I watched it live and was annoyed with the ads

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
I read @montha91 translation and also listened to the audio of the book as i can not read thai but when listening to the audio, i got the impression that for most of their love scenes, even though she didnt fight back or really resisted....she didn't really want to sleep with him. He would make her feel like she had no choice and couldn't win because he was going to sleep with her regardless. So i think in a way, thats like rape. Maybe it was a half rape haha
After some thoughts, I do agree about that. That's the only problem I have with P'Tian. I think he should have told her outright that he does love her instead of... like, being a tsundere. I don't know if I'm being too presumptious, but I think that she doesn't want to sleep with him because she thinks he doesn't love her. If only he was open about his feelings, like with his speech, then they would have a happy ending long before everything.

I love Singto's ost for this lakorn.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
I love how P'Tian kind of tries to protect Meoi, using himself as a shield.

I also love that Meoi saves the cat while Tian saves the dog.