❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
But I downloaded the CH3 app you guys mentioned and it says live streaming so maybe it’ll show around 3am or 4am Tuesday

montha91

It’s late to change Tianwat’s last name, but I’ve been spelling it wrong. well, it’s spelt with an L in Thai but is pronounced with an N, so instead of Nawakul it’s Nawakun.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Absolutely spoiled with the translated novel here. I hope the screen portray the book justifiably. @montha91 Thank you so very much for your hardwork, time and dedication with all the chapters translations. Very much appreciated!!!

montha91

When using the CH3+, just choose “LIVE”, you can watch the lakorn live. Hope meet you guys when it’s airing.
Thank you
Absolutely spoiled with the translated novel here. I hope the screen portray the book justifiably. @montha91 Thank you so very much for your hardwork, time and dedication with all the chapters translations. Very much appreciated!!!
you’re very welcome and thank you

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Me too! Im also Cambodian
Thank you. I’m Cambodian some of the words are the same, so I go by that. It took me a week to be able to read a paragraph. I’ve watched Thai dramas since I was little I know some Thai from it. I can understand everything, but I can’t speak it only a little.