❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I love New! I’m upset that he left his previous channel to Ch3 cause they really don’t appreciate him! Still getting these supporting roles. Can he pair up with some of the newbies like Kao, Chippy, or Patricia! I want to see him with Pat the most
I know right. I wish he didn't leave his previous channel because he was doing so good and getting the p'ek roles. But sadly he did. Isn't A Suppachai one his manager? Omg, I never imagined New and Patricia but since you brought it up then they would be so cute because of their baby faces and big eyes.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
I don’t want to be rude to Anne but she sounds like a crazy witch with extreme body image issue for forcing Mark to lose that much weight, it’s usually mentally unstable people that get obsessed with extreme weight problem. She’s crazy, no pity for her.
I have to agree. You’re not the only one complaining about his weight. Anne has gone nuts. Last I heard, Mark is still mandatory to eat fat free, low carb diet.:nut:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I know right. I wish he didn't leave his previous channel because he was doing so good and getting the p'ek roles. But sadly he did. Isn't A Suppachai one his manager? Omg, I never imagined New and Patricia but since you brought it up then they would be so cute because of their baby faces and big eyes.
That’s the surprising thing to me that he’s still supporting level cause he has a very good manager but looks like Ae is not focusing on New smh! Pat and New would be a very fresh pairing! New resembles Nadech to me

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
That’s the surprising thing to me that he’s still supporting level cause he has a very good manager but looks like Ae is not focusing on New smh! Pat and New would be a very fresh pairing! New resembles Nadech to me
Sucks that A Suppachai is pretty bias and focuses on Nadech a lot. Hopefully, one day New can rise and show this skills. Omg, I thought I was the only one who thought that New looks like a baby version of Nadech. Hahahha. Ch3 really needs to promote more of their newbies.

twister02

M♥K
I was one of the people who complained about Mark being skinny but now, I appreciate it. Maybe because he looks taller now and his face features are more prominent. :lol:
He also looks better now with suits. I just hope that in this process he has or still going through, he didn't lose that semi-6 pack he gained during Kom Faek filming.