❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
Oh Imissed a lot here,Ilove how mark and mew post selfie together even its just for promote lakorn.Iwould love to see them hangout getting closer in personal life just like how his gf hangout or playful with her peks
P‘Anne please adding more kissing scenes here its 2018 now

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh Imissed a lot here,Ilove how mark and mew post selfie together even its just for promote lakorn.Iwould love to see them hangout getting closer in personal life just like how his gf hangout or playful with her peks
i think anne has no issues with kiss scenes! she usually has real ones in her lakorns. i think she will for sure add real ones here if mew agrees. i know mark is fine with them

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
i think anne has no issues with kiss scenes! she usually has real ones in her lakorns. i think she will for sure add real ones here if mew agrees. i know mark is fine with them
I think Mew will agree/accept the kiss :) she has step out of her comfort zone lately keke :p she should as it’ll help strengthen her other skills ;)

She’s already blowing us a kiss lol jkjk :p:love:
53DACD13-C9B8-4E8E-A8FE-C0F36A3518E7.jpeg

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
first she kissed cheer, second she kissed tik, hopefully third she kisses mark
She also kissed Kan. :)

But I want a kiss REAL intense hard kiss. Haha. I want one of those kisses where they’re dying to express their love and they realize how much they love each other. No need to French kiss, lol, but kiss with emotions and compassion. Something that is heart wrenching for the audience. Hehe maybe too far fetch?? Haha

But I will trust pAew. She’s known to execute the romance really well. :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She also kissed Kan. :)

But I want a kiss REAL intense hard kiss. Haha. I want one of those kisses where they’re dying to express their love and they realize how much they love each other. No need to French kiss, lol, but kiss with emotions and compassion. Something that is heart wrenching for the audience. Hehe maybe too far fetch?? Haha

But I will trust pAew. She’s known to execute the romance really well. :)
i unfortunatley dont see that happening with mew. i actually dont see that happening with any of the current n'eks besides kimmy. most of them kiss like dead fish. well there is one person who could do so but you dont really like her lol chippy!

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Omg this thread is moving fast! :clap: I finally got to catch up. Waiting is fun if we're all spoiled with BTS photos. :love:

Mew's bangs isn't as bad as I thought it would be. She's actually looking good in it! And Mark.... I've never found him charming until this. He's an eye candy! Love those white shirts on him.

Thanks for all the updates! Got so busy lately.

viesee

sarNie Egg
Omg this thread is moving fast! :clap: I finally got to catch up. Waiting is fun if we're all spoiled with BTS photos. :love:

Mew's bangs isn't as bad as I thought it would be. She's actually looking good in it! And Mark.... I've never found him charming until this. He's an eye candy! Love those white shirts on him.

Thanks for all the updates! Got so busy lately.
I agree I’m finding Mark handsome in here