❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

P

PrincessKarina

Lol Mint N is only taking roles cus she can't say no to the Maker's family being that they did build her. Also she wanted to make money for her business. I think she's having more fun with her business than acting. She had quite a hard time at the start of her acting career due to reasons not going to mention (it'll step on some toes lol). p'Ja did verbally expressed concerns for her but I'm glad she found her calling in being a a nang rai or strong supporting lead. I loved her Lakorn with Andrew but my favorite role of hers was Samee with Wan and SJ with Diew. Too bad she's more into her business than acting, I was hoping she would be the next rising nangrai of ch 3 along side with Noey.
I see. I like her. Too bad but if she’s happy with her business all power to her. Not everyone like or make money via acting!

enchanted

sarNie Hatchling
While I think this is on the light romantic comedy side I’m glad it’s not over the top with unnecessary try hard to be funny from the pra’nang. Still glad Thian is a serious and complex character. Muey’s gonna have to challenge him to smile more. He doesn’t seem like he’s smiling much. Me like a hot sexy and serious p’ek.;)

P

PrincessKarina

Yup, its definitely not a serious lakorn lol. Not surprised after seeing the fitting. Anne will do what she wants to do :)
Uh really? I’m not a fan of comedy or such! I hate those! I want serious romance type of storylines. Actions are ok to a point. I hope there’s a good balance in this lakorn. ;)