❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yo it wasn’t towards anyone in particular LOL
if you mean me by the "bad energy" cause i think i'm the only one who said anne is stingy but i said only in fitting she is stingy with the fitting photos and clips but through the filming she update every single filming day she is much more generous in that area than other production and she is generous with sweet and romantic scene if you saw her old works like in pcknmcpw her only problem that bother me is that she added extra unnecessary scene she give equal importance to her supports as her leads she made me suffer in pcknmcpw but that was drama lakorn anne is for sure a better producer with com/rom :)
Nothing related to you. You don’t need to quote anything I say cuz most likely it’s never about you. This is a Mark and Mew lakorn. It’s for people who want to enjoy it for them. Naysayers aren’t relevant.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yo it wasn’t towards anyone in particular LOL

Nothing related to you. You don’t need to quote anything I say cuz most likely it’s never about you. This is a Mark and Mew lakorn. It’s for people who want to enjoy it for them. Naysayers aren’t relevant.
good to know that , thank you :) and enjoy cause fans waited long enough to see mark in a new chemistry and back in the track of lakorns world :clap:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oooh, from Mew’s IG. These two needs to stop teasing me lol :p They’re so darnnnn close and cute!!555:facepalm::icon12::love::aaaaa:At this rate, I couldn’t care if they took forever to film. Lol.:risas3:

View attachment 26650

Watch this exercise clip with sound :p hilarious.:risas3:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpGO4bdhHY3/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=sx34baoajknk

Just handsome Thian! :D
View attachment 26651 View attachment 26652
Cr owners :)
Lol Mew is close with all her pra'eks. Thats what so cute about her.

standby

sarNie Egg
I haven’t been online for a while but thanks to all who’s contributed, esp the ones whos translated and updated concise info.

@labelle Welcome to the club!!!!! Hahahahahahhahah not just any regular club, but an M&M love fanclub lmfaooooooooo :risas3::facepalm::icon12::love:

~~

Thanks for already sharing a few pics! But y’all know me, you can’t miss out on any juicy details. Lol. For the precious chemistry between them, y’all know I can’t cut out the juices!!!! Lol. :p

Here I’m sharing the rest of the pics!! Haha and adding my own comments and such! Lol. :p :D
View attachment 26608 View attachment 26610

Love this shot!! Haha.❤
View attachment 26611

I capped this pic bc after literally 33 minutes of Mark posting, it gotten more than 75K likes!!:celebrate16::p To me it’s special. 555 :p
View attachment 26612

555555 and I freaking love this autocorrect. “The way we don’t break up, we will smile softly!!” Lmbo!!:celebrate16: View attachment 26614

Alright here’s mommy Annethong, stealing shots with her gorgeous p’ek!! Lmao!! Anne should have played the COUGAR! It would have been a Wild game! Lol. :p
View attachment 26609 View attachment 26613

Mark on the way home!! :p Apparently Mark was finished early with his scenes so he got to go home first. :(
View attachment 26615

Yes, the pretty girl Mew is still filming her solo parts.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpFA4VwFsBC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=qhbqr68zvya8

A fan edit that I adore!❤
View attachment 26616
Credit to ALL rightful owners! :D
I can’t wait to see how their chemistry will translate on screen when they’re already looking so adorable together from the stills. :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Okay. Just an update. Lol. Aha. So, Mark and Mew weren’t filming today. Mark was with Nadech at Janie’s wedding lmbo!!! Ahahhha. :p

So dreamy!!! Lol. :p
View attachment 26657
Cr Tu’s IG :p
woww never thought i would say this but Mark looks so much better than Nadech in this picture! He looks hot :love: Nadech needs to get rid of that facial hair asap!

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
More filming pictures :) 10-18-18

Cr. ingza_hairstylist
I noticed how Mark leaned all the way down so he could be closer to Mew in the second picture! He didnt have to lean down all the way but he seems to quite like Mew lol
Oooh, from Mew’s IG. These two needs to stop teasing me lol :p They’re so darnnnn close and cute!!555:facepalm::icon12::love::aaaaa:At this rate, I couldn’t care if they took forever to film. Lol.:risas3:

View attachment 26650

Watch this exercise clip with sound :p hilarious.:risas3:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpGO4bdhHY3/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=sx34baoajknk

Just handsome Thian! :D
View attachment 26651 View attachment 26652
Cr owners :)
amd OMG same here! Mark is digging his face into her neck and hair lool We know Mark! We know Mew is a beautiful and and attractive girl haha Control yourself! You already have GF :p