❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lolol but Jiranee is also platonic and they’ve kissed since their first lakorn lol :risas3: and I never watch their second one but I heard very romantic too lol :celebrate16:

Lol~~ oh O, did you hear that @phatman? Mew’s too busy for him, she’s got other guys waiting lmfaooooooo cuz her queue is too long, there’s a wait list, even for pope now! Lmfaoooo!!!:risas3::risas3:

Aiyah! I guess Pope will have to live with dry lips for a little longer! Lmbo!!!!!! :risas3: LOLOL ! Jkjk :p
Hahaha. It's ok. Bella will keep him busy for a while.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Nope :rolleyes: but filming should begin this month!:aaaaa:

~~

Anyhow, Mark has a new ad out, KISAA MASK!:aaaaa:So handsome but he’ll be the first actor I see endorsing masks. Lol :p

View attachment 25860

And Mewsy still just playing around with kids. Haha. I hope she’s hitting the gym! Lol :p I want her sexy and slim figure back!!!!! Lol :p:p:celebrate16: View attachment 25865

in the novel, they’ll have twins or that’s what they plain on getting.:D

Screen caps by carbaranoo! :D
View attachment 25866 View attachment 25867 View attachment 25868
Cr tagged
Babies in the drama, can't wait :).

standby

sarNie Egg
Yep. Haha :D not just one, but two!!! Lol! Pretty intense ahahahah :p
Thian and Muey will have baby twins?! Ohhhhhh mini-Mark and mini-Mew?? :risas3: Oops I meant mini-Muey and mini-Thian! :p

I was reading some angsty comments. Here’s my take on angsty. Angsty is up in my alley! The last time I watch a really good angsty, heartwrenching lakorn was probably from ch7 or onehd!

I don’t like stupid slap/kiss, rather have some intense angsty and sensual love storyline. Can’t wait to see how Anne will unveil all the pains from Muey’s love to Thian in here! Can we get some jealousy as a cherry on the top, please?!

P

PrincessKarina

I miss those time periods and those super nostalgic lakorns too. Wish they can bring back quality lakorns.
For real. Plus so many remakes too. That is getting very old. Where are the talents? Where are new ideas? Thai industry needs to catch with with the rest of the world. No offense because I am a fan of lakorns and a few of their a-listers! ;)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m feeling the chemistry between Mark and Mew. I will tune in! Please someone remind me when is this lakorn airing?
It won’t be anytime soon :confused::mad::( Anne was procrastinating too much. She forced this lakorn to get held back for over a year. If she was more responsible it would have begun production since April or May.:fighting3:

Anne deserves this!:fighting12::fighting12::fighting3: She’s lucky I’m hanging on Bc of MM!! Lol:celebrate16::risas3::p

P

PrincessKarina

It won’t be anytime soon :confused::mad::( Anne was procrastinating too much. She forced this lakorn to get held back for over a year. If she was more responsible it would have begun production since April or May.:fighting3:

Anne deserves this!:fighting12::fighting12::fighting3: She’s lucky I’m hanging on Bc of MM!! Lol:celebrate16::risas3::p
Lol! Sure thing! Thanks sweetie! But darn! Some hot pair and we won’t get to see for a while. Argh!