❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Nope :rolleyes: but filming should begin this month!:aaaaa:

~~

Anyhow, Mark has a new ad out, KISAA MASK!:aaaaa:So handsome but he’ll be the first actor I see endorsing masks. Lol :p

View attachment 25860

And Mewsy still just playing around with kids. Haha. I hope she’s hitting the gym! Lol :p I want her sexy and slim figure back!!!!! Lol :p:p:celebrate16: View attachment 25865

in the novel, they’ll have twins or that’s what they plain on getting.:D

Screen caps by carbaranoo! :D
View attachment 25866 View attachment 25867 View attachment 25868
Cr tagged
Wowwwww..........they look so adorable.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Woot! We got some talkers in the DA HOUSE!!:celebrate16:

:pancarta:

~

Anyhow, doing my wifey fan duty update as usual!:risas3::celebrate16::pancarta:

I couldn’t contain my happiness when I saw Mark’s billboard for his new ad already came out!:aaaaa::icon12: So happy!! Yes, lucky in game, lucky in love! Lmao!:celebrate16:

577046D9-6FF0-41C1-AFBC-4DD760DD74B5.jpeg

And did I read angsty and love scenes??? 555555 :p well, stay tuned! There are two major love scenes. The first one is a whole night worth of storytelling and gussing over them! I’m just so excited to see how Anne will execute that love scene. It’s the night scene of Muey drunk and Thain must carry her to bed. Huhuhu :p ahahhaha. So I went back to RN and tried to visualize the scene he’s going to carry Muey based on how JN carries ML!! Lmao HAHA!!:risas3::facepalm::naughty2::icon12:

46C823BB-A01F-452F-9F36-0B3DD9A9DBC6.jpeg 70E0ABE5-D4B5-488E-92F2-1074E28F74E7.jpeg 3492C3BD-52A8-48FD-A52B-838F62E9F78B.jpeg A4531DA4-03C4-4FA1-A51A-5CC78CAAA396.jpeg

Yes, baby, let’s go to bed!! Lol.:naughty2::love::risas3:
96991CD7-F695-498F-933E-3F60E2EA2E3A.jpeg

And don’t ya worry? I didn’t forget my girl Mewsy! Haha. She’s so adorable! She’s also the face and spokesperson for SnailWhite! She endorses the Day Dream Day Cream line! **WOOT! Lucky in game, lucky in love!**:risas3::love::p

AD20C2AD-1539-43F5-A06B-38EA9422A4DB.jpeg
Cr all rightful owners :D :p

Last edited:

enchanted

sarNie Hatchling
Woot! We got some talkers in the DA HOUSE!!:celebrate16:

:pancarta:

~

Anyhow, doing my wifey fan duty update as usual!:risas3::celebrate16::pancarta:

I couldn’t contain my happiness when I saw Mark’s billboard for his new ad already came out!:aaaaa::icon12: So happy!! Yes, lucky in game, lucky in love! Lmao!:celebrate16:

View attachment 25874

And did I read angsty and love scenes??? 555555 :p well, stay tuned! There are two major love scenes. The first one is a whole night worth of storytelling and gussing over them! I’m just so excited to see how Anne will execute that love scene. It’s the night scene of Muey drunk and Thain must carry her to bed. Huhuhu :p ahahhaha. So I went back to RN and tried to visualize the scene he’s going to carry Muey based on how JN carries ML!! Lmao HAHA!!:risas3::facepalm::naughty2::icon12:

View attachment 25875 View attachment 25876 View attachment 25877 View attachment 25878

Yes, baby, let’s go to bed!! Lol.:naughty2::love::risas3:
View attachment 25879

And don’t ya worry? I didn’t forget my girl Mewsy! Haha. She’s so adorable! She’s also the face and spokesperson for SnailWhite! She endorses the Day Dream Day Cream line! **WOOT! Lucky in game, lucky in love!**:risas3::love::p

View attachment 25880
Cr all rightful owners :D :p
Are you going to continue translation? We’re waiting for your sugary spoilers. :)

xodxo

I'll be so sad if Mark got to kiss Mew before Pope. Haha.
LOLOLOL It’s already happening in the novel. Thian kisses Muey twice, and many more intimate scenes!!:celebrate16:

Pope can get the next queue 5555555:risas3: since Tik and Kan’s already got her too. Lmao! So sad, her koojin NEVER got to touch her. Lmfao!:risas3:

Every other koojin touched and kissed multiple times. Lol. What kind of koojin is PM? Lol

P

PrincessKarina

LOLOLOL It’s already happening in the novel. Thian kisses Muey twice, and many more intimate scenes!!:celebrate16:

Pope can get the next queue 5555555:risas3: since Tik and Kan’s already got her too. Lmao! So sad, her koojin NEVER got to touch her. Lmfao!:risas3:

Every other koojin touched and kissed multiple times. Lol. What kind of koojin is PM? Lol
I guess! But I’m glad PM aren’t pairing again for a while. We need her to branch out first. There are many more p’eks lining up waiting! Lol. We have JMA, JJ, Ken P, Grate, Mario, etc!

xodxo

Hahaha. A platonic one. :p
Lolol but Jiranee is also platonic and they’ve kissed since their first lakorn lol :risas3: and I never watch their second one but I heard very romantic too lol :celebrate16:

I guess! But I’m glad PM aren’t pairing again for a while. We need her to branch out first. There are many more p’eks lining up waiting! Lol. We have JMA, JJ, Ken P, Grate, Mario, etc!
Lol~~ oh O, did you hear that @phatman? Mew’s too busy for him, she’s got other guys waiting lmfaooooooo cuz her queue is too long, there’s a wait list, even for pope now! Lmfaoooo!!!:risas3::risas3:

Aiyah! I guess Pope will have to live with dry lips for a little longer! Lmbo!!!!!! :risas3: LOLOL ! Jkjk :p

P

PrincessKarina

Lolol but Jiranee is also platonic and they’ve kissed since their first lakorn lol :risas3: and I never watch their second one but I heard very romantic too lol :celebrate16:

Lol~~ oh O, did you hear that @phatman? Mew’s too busy for him, she’s got other guys waiting lmfaooooooo cuz her queue is too long, there’s a wait list, even for pope now! Lmfaoooo!!!:risas3::risas3:

Aiyah! I guess Pope will have to live with dry lips for a little longer! Lmbo!!!!!!!! :risas3: LOLOL ! Jkjk :p
Lol you are so funny sweetheart! I’m kind of shocked too that PM haven’t lip kissed yet! Lol