❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol what? More diet? Seriously too thin makes the person looks old. I like her any way because she’s not fat. Plus she’s not looking so bloated anymore lately right? :confused12:
Hi girl haha :p I love Mew, period! But as of now, i think she should at least lose 2 more kg so her face isn’t too bloated or her tummy isn’t too sticking out. It’s just my taste. If she could go back to how she was in RN, she would drive p’ek crazy Bc of her beauty and charm lol :D

~

They (JJ-Mew) looked good in Buang Hong I wished they were the pranang lol I wanna see her with Great, too!
Lol! I so wish they were pra’nang too ahahahaha I really only tuned in to Mew’s part, and I went giddy for her scenes with JJ Lolol they were that CUTE!:love:

xodxo

yes toey is so handsome! i would like ch3 to push him more! hes one of the promising ones in his generation
I have a hard time watching him.. cuz I saw what he looked like before he became p’ek... he’s not bad.. but he’s like the ch3 version of Porsche to me lol does that ring a bell? Haha but yea, Mew and him might have chemistry too.

~~~~

Grrrrrr

Counting down ! Anne’s such a pain!! I hope they’ll be kind and shower us with some bts pics of first day filming. I want to see MM in characters already!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I have a hard time watching him.. cuz I saw what he looked like before he became p’ek... he’s not bad.. but he’s like the ch3 version of Porsche to me lol does that ring a bell? Haha but yea, Mew and him might have chemistry too.

~~~~

Grrrrrr

Counting down ! Anne’s such a pain!! I hope they’ll be kind and shower us with some bts pics of first day filming. I want to see MM in characters already!
i dont let it bother me if people were ugly before or have had work done in the past because if i did then i wouldnt be able to watch over half of the entertainment industry loool

xodxo

i dont let it bother me if people were ugly before or have had work done in the past because if i did then i wouldnt be able to watch over half of the entertainment industry loool
Lol I didn’t say he got worked done hahaha but he’s not my cup of tea, not right now.....I have selective people I can watch only....so maybe hard to please lolol jkjk

xodxo

My god! I miss M&M lol :p They’re not filming yet, but thought I would recap their older pics and their current daily vlogs for us to refresh our memory lol :p

HAWT BOY ❤
034723AE-C7E6-4685-A4A4-25ECD252567B.jpeg

Pretty girl dining in a skyscraper !
88D3179E-C7FC-4A65-9ABA-B6332AF92E5B.jpeg

Loves :love::love::icon12::love::love::icon12:
0BEE484A-E5CA-4B05-9729-DEAE48967A7F.jpeg 60EB0CBF-FC0A-4DD2-B3D6-46379109D922.jpeg 9ABC5BFC-9362-431C-B90E-FDA6E4A6ED39.jpeg

Rak Nakara was the journey of M&M!❤
0BA12CAA-929E-433D-BB10-184906B450E5.jpeg 96A6397B-141B-4A3C-9FB8-38071F6351AF.jpeg
Cr all original owners :)

xodxo

Aww! Anne had to come make a wonderfully cute comment on Mark’s picture hehe :D she said “handsome” :)

Yea, we know Anne!!! lol! You don’t need to validate that anymore lmaooo:risas3::celebrate16::facepalm::p

Maybe if you hurry your arse up and start filming you’ll get to see his handsome face more regularly lol

AAB4A31A-8E40-4975-A415-C70B51A111FE.jpeg
Cr mark’s ig :p|:D

viesee

sarNie Egg
My god! I miss M&M lol :p They’re not filming yet, but thought I would recap their older pics and their current daily vlogs for us to refresh our memory lol :p

HAWT BOY ❤
View attachment 25846

Pretty girl dining in a skyscraper !
View attachment 25847

Loves :love::love::icon12::love::love::icon12:
View attachment 25841 View attachment 25842 View attachment 25843

Rak Nakara was the journey of M&M!❤
View attachment 25844 View attachment 25845
Cr all original owners :)
These are really nice pictures. Any idea when they’ll start shooting?