❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Translation:

Super handsome p’ek Mark Prin and n’ek Mew Nittha come together to fit for MHIL and the social media went wild!:risas3::facepalm::celebrate16::icon12:

Mew: “The pictures turned out really cute, almost like Korean. The plot is sweet. It’s a romantic comedy. It seems everyone wants Mew (herself) to play with Mark already. And I must change my hair style to a fringe. Everyone seems to like it. Please stay tuned.”
Cr banmarkpantip

enchanted

sarNie Hatchling
Translation:

Super handsome p’ek Mark Prin and n’ek Mew Nittha come together to fit for MHIL and the social media went wild!:risas3::facepalm::celebrate16::icon12:

Mew: “The pictures turned out really cute, almost like Korean. The plot is sweet. It’s a romantic comedy. It seems everyone wants Mew (herself) to play with Mark already. And I must change my hair style to a fringe. Everyone seems to like it. Please stay tuned.”
Cr banmarkpantip
Yay!! How nice of you to translate :) thanks a bunch’! So excited for them now. I do like the Korean inspired look they were trying to go for. Very cute!

xodxo

Oh no~~~ Vimeo Privatized my videos.. not sure why...... oh well, won’t be able to share any clips anymore .... :(

ps imma take a long hiatus from updating this thread..... so y’all can carry on. :thumbup:

xodxo

I'm already wondering who Mew going to get paired up with after this lakorn. I'm on the move. :p
I feel ya lol I’m happy for M&M this lifetime LOLOL :risas3: I’ll happily move on after this lakorn lmfao!!:celebrate16: But if they could reunite again for a period theme like Prissana, I would be sooooooooooo damn happy!:aaaaa:Lol :p

#teamMM
#teamMarkMew
#MMftw
#onlyMM
#MM4life

Lmfaoooo :risas3::celebrate16::angel10::p

GREAT OR JI PLEASE!!!!! :angel10::angel10::angel10:
Only Ji plzzzzzzz lmaoooooooooo Great can go reunite with Matt lol

Need Ji first lmao!!!!! Cuz they’re way long over due!!!!!!!!!!!:celebrate16:

P

PrincessKarina

I miss Mew doing those classic period looks like Kchai series!!! I need her in a premodern classic soon!!!! And she needs to diet a little bit more!! LOL!!!!!
Lol what? More diet? Seriously too thin makes the person looks old. I like her any way because she’s not fat. Plus she’s not looking so bloated anymore lately right? :confused12: