❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Sami

sarNie Egg
Ann production. The only lakorn actually enjoy n don't have any FLAW in my opinion is SameeTreTra. I love it lol. POPE, PLOY and Jui did great. The rest. Its had my fav koojin but something doesn't add up ,feel like should have been better. Husband in law with my Mew she better be nice lol

enchanted

sarNie Hatchling
but anne‘s boyfriend do the edit for her since ARO,so he may still in here
He did?? :confused0:

Ann production. The only lakorn actually enjoy n don't have any FLAW in my opinion is SameeTreTra. I love it lol. POPE, PLOY and Jui did great. The rest. Its had my fav koojin but something doesn't add up ,feel like should have been better. Husband in law with my Mew she better be nice lol
Anne’s work so far are mediocre, nothing to run home to. however, I’m mostly interested in the chemistry between Mark+Mew, and the script. It’s something new for them and a fresh pairing sounds very exciting. Their chemistry is bomb!:love:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
It's my fave! That's what made me love Pope lol Everything about STT is sooooo good! Acting, OST (I love all the songs!), and not too much unnecessary scenes with the supporting casts.

I hope this lakorn would be as good as that. :) The one directing this is the same director who did STT, ARO, KC, GRGR, LR, etc., right? The screenwriter of this lakorn also did RP and GRGR? (If what I found in my research is right lol)

labelle

sarNie Egg
Hmmm, as far as I’m concerned, Mew was exercising earlier today, had a photo shoot just a few hours ago!! She’s a busy girl! I hope they release fitting pictures soon!!!:mad:

Anyhow, she looks so beautiful doing this shoot! Might as well share it hahahhaha :risas3::p:love:

View attachment 24797 View attachment 24798 View attachment 24799 View attachment 24800
Cr james stylist :D
I just had a chance to see these pictures. Mew looks beautiful here. This photoshoot is breathless. There is something about Mew. When she has the right make up, she glows greaciously beautiful. She is very photentic as well.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Tkbt news reporting
Amazing!! Glad to see a news report for now! I’m seriously waiting for their interviews. Usually they’ll ask the actors during the fitting to see what roles they play and how are they adjusting to those roles. Still waiting for those!!!

probably middle or end of next year depending on how long slow poke anne takes
Omg!! I am so disappointed at slowpoke Anne!! She’s taking literally a decade to move and make progress. I’m more pissed Mark’s only lakorn for is this one! Normally he’ll have at least 2! I don’t know what ch3 is doing lately??? Are they low budget now? Everyone is on a 1 lakorn budget lmaoooooo

xodxo

Alright guys I’m on a high sugar this morning lol got some goodies to share then I’ll be off for a while for some family gathering this Saturday.;)

Mark was at an event in Udorn for Toyota!! He looks sooo OH CHARMING just in a plain white tee!!! Yes~~ my ideal man!:facepalm::icon12::love:

:pancarta:

Well, every time he’s in a plain white tee, it always accentuates his broad shoulders and sexy biceps! Yum!:love::naughty2: Oh god~~ just a very happy&perverted fan lmaooo!:risas3: Maybe I’m the next “Sarn” lmaooo :p

Well~~~ you guys know how we were all getting concerned from earlier that he was getting too thin, well~~ check it out! No thinness at all!! Still sexy as F$&k! And HOT as H3ll!!babysw Lol

DB576C84-5C16-4C61-AD5F-B6F2A2DDDDA6.jpeg 8814A712-A2B3-4F05-B3AE-61E996E09D9F.jpeg D0822E23-088E-4030-8454-3C73C6EB49AC.jpeg

Nadech in the back saying HI Y’all and hi brother Mark!!! Hahahhahaha :p❤
19F7912A-8C24-4730-AA9D-E82B18EF0E09.jpeg

And him at the event! Looking good & happy ya!:love:
85A5DFF7-F070-4FE2-8841-D0B78F0C1D58.jpeg 8A901815-08C9-47E9-BE6C-863E07921039.jpeg D3F3A75F-65C2-41BA-AD38-D0D911D87396.jpeg

And by now you guys should know how many people on IG are obsessing over this couple. Haha :D Even a cartoon version was made! Haha. Too cute!;):love:
63E65CC9-A994-4E97-8F57-E1007A820E84.jpeg

**AND good news for you guys!! I plan on translating this whole chapter for you!!!
Chapter 42: Love Letter!!woohoo!!:love::icon12:
C5B29EA2-0199-4705-8A2B-E8366D04AD0C.jpeg
Cr all respected owners :D;):icon12:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Amazing!! Glad to see a news report for now! I’m seriously waiting for their interviews. Usually they’ll ask the actors during the fitting to see what roles they play and how are they adjusting to those roles. Still waiting for those!!!

Omg!! I am so disappointed at slowpoke Anne!! She’s taking literally a decade to move and make progress. I’m more pissed Mark’s only lakorn for is this one! Normally he’ll have at least 2! I don’t know what ch3 is doing lately??? Are they low budget now? Everyone is on a 1 lakorn budget lmaoooooo
expect great lol the dude has 3 upcoming lakorns haha
Alright guys I’m on a high sugar this morning lol got some goodies to share then I’ll be off for a while for some family gathering this Saturday.;)

Mark was at an event in Udorn for Toyota!! He looks sooo OH CHARMING just in a plain white tee!!! Yes~~ my ideal man!:facepalm::icon12::love:

Well, every time he’s in a plain white tee, it always accentuates his broad shoulders and sexy biceps! Yum!:love::naughty2: Oh god~~ just a very happy&perverted fan lmaooo!:risas3: Maybe I’m the next “Sarn” lmaooo :p

Well~~~ you guys know how we were all getting concerned from earlier that he was getting too thin, well~~ check it out! No thinness at all!! Still sexy as F$&k! And HOT as H3ll!!babysw Lol

View attachment 24951 View attachment 24949 View attachment 24948

View attachment 24950

View attachment 24954 View attachment 24952 View attachment 24953

And by now you guys should know how many people on IG are obsessing over this couple. Haha :D Even a cartoon version was made! Haha. Too cute!;):love:
View attachment 24955

**AND good news for you guys!! I plan on translating this whole chapter for you!!!
View attachment 24956
he does look really good! and yay thanks for doing more translation! its gonna get super fun in this thread :)

enchanted

sarNie Hatchling

View attachment 24950

View attachment 24955

View attachment 24956
There’s no denial Mark is very charming. :) can’t wait to hear what is going to go down in this chapter, ‘Love Letter.’:love:

labelle

sarNie Egg

View attachment 24950

View attachment 24955

View attachment 24956
Thank you for sharing and for willing to translate. We’ll look forward to this chapter.

xodxo

As promised, here’s the first part of the chapter 42! I did not do ‘word for word’ this round. More summarizing each paragraph and such. But don’t worry, when this lakorn is close to airing and Thairath has the chapter summaries, I’ll do those too!!!!!!!:celebrate16::angel10::aaaaa::icon12: #devotion lol :p

~~~~~~

Chat 42: Love Letter (part 1)

Muey called home to talk to her mother in Phuket. It was a long distance call. She spoke to her mother over the phone talking about how she and Thian were going to divorce. And she is going to study abroad for another 2-3 years. Her biological mother consulted her about not to bother Thian or upset him. Muey asked her mom if she would be okay living alone if Muey was to go abroad. The mother answered of course she can live alone. Muey hasn’t lived with her since she went to college. She has always stayed at Khun Sajee (Thian’s mom house) even after college. Muey then felt assured and confident her mother will be worried less. Muey assured her mom she will meet her next month and that to prepare her favorite dish for her.

(Over the phone Muey and her mom did a quick memory recap of how her Dad died. He past away by getting hit by a car when Muey was just 12 years old in order to keep the driver from running over Muey and her mom.)

**Apparently in an earlier chapter (which I didn’t read yet), Muey jumped into a very deep water to save Thian when he was drowning. So both got unconscious. Thian was in a coma and both hospitalized. After Muey woke and Thian still in the coma, Muey told everyone not to tell him she tried to save him using her life. Then later Thian finds out, but Muey said she would have saved another person just like that even if it’s a cat or dog. *side eye* she’s trying to brush off her love for him.**

At work, Muey looked outside the window wondering where Thian is? Is he with the crowd she wondered? She finished off her project and submitted it in. She came home, hopped to bed.

Part II to be continued soon lol :p

An added extra is a super cute MV I embedded to make my translation more glowy and jumpy. Lol!:facepalm::icon12::love: Love this cute MV!

Credit goes to pandorashots on IG.