❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Mew caption says “my own fitting, smart.” So Mark did his own wig?!? Lmao!! :risas3::risas3:

View attachment 24329

High school president! LOL.
View attachment 24328

Don’t freak out yet guys! This is only high school look. LOLOL
View attachment 24330
Hello, quite new here on AF. Love this couple's chemistry. I like their Thai features together very elegant and fitting. Hope P'Anne makes a good one :)

Mark is way way prettier than me here :) can't ruin his good looks !

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Mew caption says “my own fitting, smart.” So Mark did his own wig?!? Lmao!! :risas3::risas3:

View attachment 24329

High school president! LOL.
View attachment 24328

Don’t freak out yet guys! This is only high school look. LOLOL
View attachment 24330
Oh my gosh so funny:risas3:

They interviewed Mew and said filming will start in October!! YESSSSSSS!!:aaaaa::aaaaa:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnVysb7lX02/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ve7wed991tz3

I’m sure we will continue to get lots of bts pics!!:kidnap::icon12::love::thumbup:
That is awesome :)

xodxo

Hello, quite new here on AF. Love this couple's chemistry. I like their Thai features together very elegant and fitting. Hope P'Anne makes a good one :)

Mark is way way prettier than me here :) can't ruin his good looks !
Welcome new user :)

@MKfan132 I know too hilarious lolol :p aha. Although I read they’re just workshopping and Mark’s just goofing around. Lol >.<

xodxo

Lolol even I almost couldn’t believe that hairdo ahahaahhaahja :risas3::risas3::facepalm: but rest asure it’s just Mark goofing around. It has nothing to do with the lakorn!:pancarta: They were too busy workshopping and playing around.

I got something cute to share lol :p Someone thought they were clever and so put together these pics. LOL TWINS!!!!:facepalm::risas3::pancarta::p:angel10::icon12:
7C4E96F7-567A-4574-B9DB-FBD3980AAB9E.jpeg
Cr tagged

P

PrincessKarina

Lolol even I almost couldn’t believe that hairdo ahahaahhaahja :risas3::risas3::facepalm: but rest asure it’s just Mark goofing around. It has nothing to do with the lakorn!:pancarta: They were too busy workshopping and playing around.

I got something cute to share lol :p Someone thought they were clever and so put together these pics. LOL TWINS!!!!:facepalm::risas3::pancarta::p:angel10::icon12:
View attachment 24356
Cr tagged
Phew! I was a bit concerned! Lol. But dang sweetheart your baby looks so pale in here. Hopefully in the actual lakorn with all the make ups that’ll help tone down the paleness! Lol but my girl is looking fine!

xodxo

Phew! I was a bit concerned! Lol. But dang sweetheart your baby looks so pale in here. Hopefully in the actual lakorn with all the make ups that’ll help tone down the paleness! Lol but my girl is looking fine!
Girl I know he’s naturally light skin hehe so no make up makes him even more pale. I’m sure he’s going to blow us with hotness hehe :)