❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Hahahah. Well, who can you blame when he’s so hot, handsome and seductive!! Hahaha :risas3::celebrate16::angel10: anyone would want him! Lolol :risas3:

I’m very interested to see who will play this cougar HAHAHAHHAHAAH. I hope it’s Rotmay, then it’ll be really HOT and heated! Cuz she’s always sporting red lips and red nails! Real sexy!rscenesw
Blame him for that.

Where does the comedy come from, based from the book? Are there so many supporting characters?

twister02

M♥K
Right now there’s just the cougar lady hahhahaha. She has re-appeared consistently through out the novel. Hahah. There is a scene where she will have threatened Thian to marry her lol and hacked his business’ computer. It’s a mess. But that’s in chapter 10, so still a long way. Lol :p
As long as the cougar is beautiful like Tanya in Game Sanaeha :lol:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Blame him for that.
5555. Don’t be jelly. Lolol :p it’s not his fault he’s so charming and seductive, even cougars are after him. Lmaooooo :risas3::risas3::celebrate16:

As long as the cougar is beautiful like Tanya in Game Sanaeha :lol:
Tanya plays a cougar in GS?? Lolol. Omg. She would be a scary cougar. She has that mean and b*tchy look all the times. Don’t like her.:rolleyes:

But I think we’ll get someone so much prettier and more youthful to play this cougar. 555555 My guts are saying Rotmay. She’s beautiful.:love::p

Thanks I am looking forward to it :love:
Coming in a few minutes! :D

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@xodxo May I ask when you might have the next translations uploaded?
Ahh. Thanks for asking. Hehe. I will have the next parts up by tonight. Hehe :D

Same here! Was wondering when @xodxo was going to have the next part up? :)

I’m a HUGE fan of Mew. Will watch everything with her in it!;)
The next part will be up by tonight.;) Stay tuned! :D

billyjeans

sarNie Egg
I love Mew but I didn' watch any lakorn of her. They aren't my type. But I watched all her movies. :icon12::love:
I mostly watch her dramas as they are easily accessible online.....Movies I don’t have much luck with them...where do you watch her movies ?

Ahh. Thanks for asking. Hehe. I will have the next parts up by tonight. Hehe :D

The next part will be up by tonight.;) Stay tuned! :D
Thank you...will look forward to the chapters tonight. :)