❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I can see him in there, but oh boy~~ what n’ek would fit him? Maybe Kao???

Got is okay~~he has a mean look when acting bad/scary, but you have to still have p’ek aura, otherwise Thai fans don’t watch you. Lol
Bo (his girlfriend), Bella or Kat could fit them.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@xodxo Is Buripong an important role? Is he the supporting male role?
I got a pdf version of the novel but I cant understand any words except those in English of the E-mail part. Buripong seems to be mentioned many times. So, I'm really curious about him.
Buripong or Boripong, he is Thain’s coworker from work and college friend. He’s mostly seen at work. I don’t know how much significant the role is yet, but yes, he’s most engaging with p’ek at work. :D

@xdanavelvetx do you read Thai? Haha thought I would ask. :D

EDIT:

Btw, @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai I think you’re the most active mod around. Could you change “kiab” to “kueb” lolol it bothers me a little that it should have been “kueb” all along. Lol :D Thank you!

And if you could make Mark’s name first cuz he’s p’ek, that would be sooooooooooooooooooooooo SWEET and WONDERFUL! Lol. :D if not, no biggies. Lolol. :p I just like p’ek names first lolol :p

Last edited:

xodxo

Oh btw~~ you guys, Page 5 is hitting up real soon! Lol. :) My translation is slower than my reading. I’m on chapt17, and it’s is getting much more cuter 5555 but translation still on chapt1. Lol :p

Anyhow~~I’ll spoil y’all when any good moments come up!:naughty2::love::facepalm::icon12:;)

xodxo

Nothing new eh?!?!? Lololol 5555 :risas3: I mean Mark and Mews had different events, but nothing related to this yet.:rolleyes: Should I post those event pictures?? :p:risas3::p

Anne~~~ we are still waiting for your turtle butt to move a little faster. Lolol :D

xodxo

Okay~ so I asked a Mew fan, she said the script writer is Panathee. She wrote Massaya, Wanida, PYCKK, Talay Fai, and more. So perhaps based on these, there should be plenty of romantic scenes hahah :p

And It is pAew directing so we should get more than just nose touching. LOL!

E1C8AC65-8C70-42B6-BD59-2FBA6A4D656B.png