❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Mew had real kiss with Tik in their new lakorn :naughty2::naughty2:
Maybe we could expect Mark & Mew……:risas3::risas3:
I dont think mew would have any objections. Even though mark is dating kimmy, they both seem very willing to kiss others on screen if asked to. They seem very professional when it comes to kissing others on screen and dont let their relationship get in the way of that (which i really admire) so im sure there will be at least one kiss scene. I hope they actually move there lips like boy and chippys kiss scenes and not just look like 2 dead fish kissing one another. My biggest pet peeve in any asian dramas

MONEY

sarNie Egg
I dont think mew would have any objections. Even though mark is dating kimmy, they both seem very willing to kiss others on screen if asked to. They seem very professional when it comes to kissing others on screen and dont let their relationship get in the way of that (which i really admire) so im sure there will be at least one kiss scene. I hope they actually move there lips like boy and chippys kiss scenes and not just look like 2 dead fish kissing one another. My biggest pet peeve in any asian dramas
Your description is so funny~~like 2 dead fish kissing:facepalm:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
You guys Mark is very open and professional about doing a kiss scene. I do hope Anne will throw in a bunch of kisses and make us FIN! Haha ❤ Mark has done kissing nearly every of his actress, TBH. Lol. :D and seeing Tik and Mew kiss, that was a first for Mew!!!!!!! Yes!!!! Finally, she’s stepping out of her comfort zone. Lol!! Now~~ she won’t need to worry about doing a kiss scene with Mr. Prin, the super mega handsome guy of the century! Haha :D

Goddamn

sarNie Egg
Has there been any news on when this is going to air? I can’t wait for pictures of the fitting and behind the scenes. Mark and mew’s physique together is something I really look forward to!

xodxo

Has there been any news on when this is going to air? I can’t wait for pictures of the fitting and behind the scenes. Mark and mew’s physique together is something I really look forward to!
Omg no. Lol we wish this was airing tomorrow!! LOL! Hahahahahahaha. But no.

We barely got fitting pictures yet! I know~ we’re excited!! Huhuhu!:facepalm::naughty2::cheer:So, for the sake of waiting, here’s some arts! ❤:love::cheer:

Btw~~ after marriage they’ll be traveling back and forth between BKK and Phuket. I think their parents are staying and running a hotel business in Phuket. At least p’ek’s mom is. So they’re visiting. Thian’s mom loves Muey very much. Here’s a spoiler.

In Phuket, Thian has a conversation with his mom about getting a divorce with Muey. Muey overheard the conversation upon walking into the house from the rain.

You could only imagine how she felt now? Cuz I was heartbroken! Lol. I got mad! Why?!?
~~
A9F4D105-8D50-42DD-97AD-6B4B0A4415AA.jpeg 118F5585-4F6D-4DAA-ADC9-578ED7BA7CDA.jpeg

Woohoo! We are excited for you guys too!! Lol :D 9331E24A-4BAB-4BB7-8163-8D1F82442A31.jpeg
Cr myself lol :p and original pictures :D

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
555555555 she tried to grab his shoulder, neck to kiss him lol she said, “you’re my husband, why can’t I sleep in your room? So what if I’m gonna rape you? You’re my husband. Is that against the law?!?” Lmfaooo!!:risas3::icon12:rscenesw I really want to see how Mew will act this out?! Lmfao!!:facepalm::love::attempt:rscenesw

Anne is good with drama and romance so if pAew is really directing then we should get all the flavors ZAAP MAAK!!!:angel10::icon12: hahahahahahahhahahahaha

LR was too much action, plus not enough pra’nang scenes or romance. Lol.

Correction lol it was Anne who rightfully handed this role to him!!!!!!!:risas3::risas3:rscenesw:attempt::angel10::aaaaa:rsceneswrsceneswrscenesw

I wish we get this!!! Lmfao!!!!!!!:risas3:rscenesw
Seriously Anne how can this not be a romance comedy? :rolleyes:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg no. Lol we wish this was airing tomorrow!! LOL! Hahahahahahaha. But no.

We barely got fitting pictures yet! I know~ we’re excited!! Huhuhu!:facepalm::naughty2::cheer:So, for the sake of waiting, here’s some arts! ❤:love::cheer:

Btw~~ after marriage they’ll be traveling back and forth between BKK and Phuket. I think their parents are staying and running a hotel business in Phuket. At least p’ek’s mom is. So they’re visiting. Thian’s mom loves Muey very much. Here’s a spoiler.

In Phuket, Thian has a conversation with his mom about getting a divorce with Muey. Muey overheard the conversation upon walking into the house from the rain.

You could only imagine how she felt now? Cuz I was heartbroken! Lol. I got mad! Why?!?
~~
View attachment 18480 View attachment 18477

Woohoo! We are excited for you guys too!! Lol :D View attachment 18478
Cr myself lol :p and original pictures :D
Wait is this a different lakorn cus I thought her parents died and his mom raised her :confused12:

xodxo

Seriously Anne how can this not be a romance comedy? :rolleyes:
I think I can see why Anne said this is a kookik romantic lol cuz it’s Mew (Muey) who is gonna be so kookik, dorky, funny and cracking the audience while Mark as Thian is actually more on the serious and cold side. Work is his priority and his goal. He’s goal driven. He doesn’t really laugh much. What a gloomy guy. Haha. And n’ek was never someone he would consider his type, cuz he’s never paid enough attention to her. But she has always loved him since the beginning.

Wait is this a different lakorn cus I thought her parents died and his mom raised her :confused12:
I haven’t heard about any of their dads (maybe I missed some points), but so far I keep hearing about the moms only. But no, n’ek mom is p’ek mom’s childhood friend, she’s making ends meet al the times. So p’ek mom invited n’ek to live with them while her mom works or something. Cuz in chap 15 or 16, Muey was still seeing her mom in Phuket.

Oh my god... looks like mark will be breaking mew’s heart ALL THE TIME! Hope mew teaches him a lesson after he realises his love for her!
Yes, Thian is a very serious and cold person. I don’t think he really considers anyone’s feelings. He’s gonna be the character to pull your heartstrings a lot! Lol. I got mad at him even!! Why?!?

I like It though cuz I can FIN ahaha!!:risas3::angel10::facepalm::icon12:

xodxo

Yup, he's a jerk :risas3:
Hey hey just a cute jerk enough to pull the audience’s heartstrings lmaooooo

I think this is why Anne picked Mark!! Lmao!! I’m so mad reading Thian is gonna break Muey’s heart a few times :sad6:but just know he’s gonna toy with everyone including the audience! Lmfao!:risas3:

~~
Well, we always wanted an angsty lakorn right?! Well~~ here’s one hahahahhah :p:p:p

xodxo

And why is thian so mean to muey anyway?
Idk if this will make sense, but Thian came from a very wealthy family. His family is stable and well off. So, to consider anyone’s feelings is not his concern. When n’ek agreed to marry, it was arranged by his mom. He subtly said he’s not in love with Muey. But since it was arranged, he and Muey agreed to, although Muey did so bc she loves him since she first met him years ago. And knowing p’ek was in trouble, she was willing to get married to save him from the cougar’s mafia husband. But mostly again bc she loves him. They both knew it was a fake marriage, but still, time goes by Muey falls hard for Thian as she gets closer to him.

I’m only on like chapter 15, lol, HAHHAHAHAH so I’m still reading to see what’s the big deal with a Thian not attracted to Muey. But in a few prior chapter, he did start checking her out and start having warm feelings for her. But when he talked about the divorce in chapt14 or so, I was kind of shocked. :(

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Idk if this will make sense, but Thian came from a very wealthy family. His family is stable and well off. So, to consider anyone’s feelings is not his concern. When n’ek agreed to marry, it was arranged by his mom. He subtly said he’s not in love with Muey. But since it was arranged, he and Muey agreed to, although Muey did so bc she loves him since she first met him years ago. And knowing p’ek was in trouble, she was willing to get married to save him from the cougar’s mafia husband. But mostly again bc she loves him. They both knew it was a fake marriage, but still, time goes by Muey falls hard for Thian as she gets closer to him.

I’m only on like chapter 15, lol, HAHHAHAHAH so I’m still reading to see what’s the big deal with a Thian not attracted to Muey. But in a few prior chapter, he did start checking her out and start having warm feelings for her. But when he talked about the divorce in chapt14 or so, I was kind of shocked. :(
He's stuck up, snobby, and a jerk!! :pancarta:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It is shocking. Base on what u said about muey’s character, she is such a lovable person. How can thian not fall for her especially after they have gotten married? Haha seems to me that thian will only notice her worth when there is another guy pursuing her
typical thai lakorn pra'ek :rolleyes:.

From what I read in spoilers a while ago, Meuy is pretty saab too (mischievous) lol.

xodxo

He's stuck up, snobby, and a jerk!! :pancarta:
Well, that's how the author wrote it so whacha gonna do? lmaooo:risas3::risas3:

~~ Im def interested to see how Mark will channel out this new character! HAHA! I cant wait! Im sure deep down he loves her, but just dont know it yet. It's a lakorn, it can not be NAMNAO if it's not a lakorn! AHHA! But that's the whole point! LMAO!:celebrate16:

It is shocking. Base on what u said about muey’s character, she is such a lovable person. How can thian not fall for her especially after they have gotten married? Haha seems to me that thian will only notice her worth when there is another guy pursuing her
LOL. I think so, bc everyone adores Muey except for Thian, but why would she love him one sided? That I dont get about some girls. LOL. Oh well, more room for jealousy, misunderstanding, hate and then RAWR moments later on, I guess. LOL.

I'm so HYPED!:aaaaa::worship2::aaaaa: