❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

P

PrincessKarina

I don’t think his look translates that well on screen either! I think nadechs look translate better onscreen but the real person offscreen I’m very cringy lol I always read fans say Mark’s 10x better in person lol hahahah I have spoken to Chinese Mark fans, they say he’s so much better looking in person, more charming and very very very friendly and nice! That’s why I wanna go see Mark LOL cuz they flew from China to go see him! Lol
Oh really? Ha I’d pick Mark over Nadech any day! Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hey Ab Ruk Online had a very promising start ok. UNTIL Anne decided to turn the tides and focused on MK. Like WTF. Foreal? She had a nice fresh storyline and she ruined it towards the end. I'm still very bitter that Mark had the first slot in the opening credits and his story with Kim was the climatic finale. :facepalm:

P

PrincessKarina

Haha Karina, are you a mark fan now? After Rak Nakara
Hmm I wouldn’t say I’m a fan but I’m neutral! Lol! Hey remember I always say I’m open minded to just about anyone?! *wink

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@PrincessKarina @xodxo

Strictly speaking if we're talking about good looking without attaching any characters there's obviously Patson. Haha. That man is gorgeous! There is also Tui. When it comes to handsome because of a character I've got plenty. Ken. Tik. Weir. Yum!
Eewww no lol no!

No for the reason that those people aren’t relevant anymore LOL AHAHAAH I was interested in people that are still relevant only lol

Tik J— he was good back then but I was never a fan
Ken— he’s okay lol still okay but never a fan lol
Aum Atichart— I love! Lol SEXY!

The rest of your guys I raise an eyebrow to lol but I think it also depends on how old you are now. If you’re older than Mark and his generation, it would only make sense you’re attracted to the older guys lol ahahaha

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh? All older veterans huh? Lol. Ken T is my favorite all time Thai actor! He’s still very handsome nowadays!
Lol ken t is mine too but with looks I am pretty attracted to Nadech atm.

And if this storyline is good I’m sure Mark and Mew won’t have any problems with having chemistry, usually Anne does pretty good fan service. It’s just that Anne tends to add so much unnecessary little details that her lakorns get overwhelming. I’m so pissed I even watched her projects now. I mean she’s my favorite actress so I was happy to support her but lmao. Lol.

P

PrincessKarina

Eewww no lol no!

No for the reason that those people aren’t relevant anymore LOL AHAHAAH I was interested in people that are still relevant only lol

The rest of your guys I raise an eyebrow to lol but I think it also depends on how old you are now. If you’re older than Mark and his generation, it would only make sense you’re attracted to the older guys lol ahahaha
Ok girl you are too funny here! :pancarta:

xodxo

Hey Ab Ruk Online had a very promising start ok. UNTIL Anne decided to turn the tides and focused on MK. Like WTF. Foreal? She had a nice fresh storyline and she ruined it towards the end. I'm still very bitter that Mark had the first slot in the opening credits and his story with Kim was the climatic finale. :facepalm:
Duh?! Cuz Mark is more famous than Peter lol

But I wish Anne had made that into about just her and peter so I didn’t have to watch it at all lmao! It sucked so bad!!

P

PrincessKarina

Lol ken t is mine too but with looks I am pretty attracted to Nadech atm.

And if this storyline is good I’m sure Mark and Mew won’t have any problems with having chemistry, usually Anne does pretty good fan service. It’s just that Anne tends to add so much unnecessary little details that her lakorns get overwhelming. I’m so pissed I even watched her projects now. I mean she’s my favorite actress so I was happy to support her but lmao. Lol.
Lol. At least we both still loving Ken T! But that’s what I keep hearing about Anne! She focused too much on little details and side characters.

xodxo

Of the newer generation actors as in 90's plus. . . um no one. 85's to 90's there's Got, Panjan, Great, Phet. . .who else? :confused12:
No those are 2nd class p’ek girl.... I really thought we were gonna focus on just prime p’eks lol ahaha cuz those guys will not get any chance to stand in the spotlight

Got— he looks good for p’rai
Panjun—he is sexy but after carefully watching him in bupae saniwas he wouldn’t fit p’ek book anymore
Phet—he’s good looking but Mark is still hotter and fresher lol ahaha I have Mark and Phet side by side at ch3 pregame—they’re very pretty good looking but I see why I chose Mark ultimately LOL

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
LOL Mark in the first slot of the opening credits is a sign to gtfo. Glad i didn’t even waste my time.
Anne and Peter were so cute together i’m just pissed she decided to come back and share on screen time with another pair. Maybe she gave all the time to MK cause directing and producing is too much.

@PrincessKarina lol Rak Nakara had 2 of my fave gals too but nah not enough for me to watch mark on screen again.

P

PrincessKarina

LOL Mark in the first slot of the opening credits is a sign to gtfo. Glad i didn’t even waste my time.
Anne and Peter were so cute together i’m just pissed she decided to come back and share on screen time with another pair. Maybe she gave all the time to MK cause directing and producing is too much.

@PrincessKarina lol Rak Nakara had 2 of my fave gals too but nah not enough for me to watch mark on screen again.
Aahhh! Ok ok! Hmm...still love you sweetie! :love:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Eewww no lol no!

Who says relevancy correlates with handsomeness! Haha. You can be a normal person and have a face that's envied by many.

See now Aum is someone who is not handsome at all, but his character gives him the charms. So yes I'd say he's sexy as hell, but he ain't handsome. But I still love him.
Oh btw I like my man macho and meaty and dark and yummy.

Duh?! Cuz Mark is more famous than Peter lol

But I wish Anne had made that into about just her and peter so I didn’t have to watch it at all lmao! It sucked so bad!!
I wish he wasn't in there either! The boy stole limelight. Haha.