❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
The one in rak nakara had a force kiss but both have Mark kissing his woman’s naked shoulder :naughty2: :naughty2:
What's with Mark and shoulder kisses? Saw it in KC and in MHIL and you say its in Rak Nakara as well. Not complaining because they are hot as hell

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
What's with Mark and shoulder kisses? Saw it in KC and in MHIL and you say its in Rak Nakara as well. Not complaining because they are hot as hell
Personally i think shoulder kisses from behind is just intimate :angel10::angel10: but Taew was crying in Rak nakara when he kissed her shoulder, more like an apology sort of kiss

@MKfan132 can you tell me which lakorn with kim he shoulder kissed her as well?? I wanna gif them all

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
For as long the lakorn followed the novel, they released detailed summaries. Now that they're doing their own twist, they have let the fans sit in suspense and speculate whats going to happen. the stress is real. I think I'm more invested in Thien and Moie's relationship than my own :facepalm: :facepalm:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Ikr. That great. They have own official photographer for wedding scene..keke..
They should release the photobook for it..hehe:icon12:

Spoiler
View attachment 38618

View attachment 38619
Thanks for sharing :).

Personally i think shoulder kisses from behind is just intimate :angel10::angel10: but Taew was crying in Rak nakara when he kissed her shoulder, more like an apology sort of kiss

@MKfan132 can you tell me which lakorn with kim he shoulder kissed her as well?? I wanna gif them all
I think Noom Nuer Tong, Panyachon Kon Krua and Kom Faek. I have watched them for a bit. I haven't watched their other two yet.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
For as long the lakorn followed the novel, they released detailed summaries. Now that they're doing their own twist, they have let the fans sit in suspense and speculate whats going to happen. the stress is real. I think I'm more invested in Thien and Moie's relationship than my own :facepalm: :facepalm:
Same girl same

montha91

I’m hoping those pics are from the first stage of her pregnancy...they can’t be doing us dirty like that. Their messing with our feelings like how Tian messed with Muey

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
LMAO at MHIL Universe cause there are just so many stills with differing emotions and we're all confused on what's gonna happen tomorrow
amazing right... all the possibilities that can happen within the last 2 episodes. I only wish that they will (1) account as to when Thien started falling in love with Moei and (2) include the 2nd visit temple scenes and I hope it is not imaginary ones (as this lakron has quite a number of it) and of course all these pictures/scenes we have seen for ep 14 & 15.... hahaha... is it too much to ask?

montha91

I need to stop making up stories in my head

man lam bak maak na tee ja yahk hai puak kao mee kwaam sook ah
It’s so hard just for wanting them to be happy. I guess this is how you show kam wa rak man pen yahng ngai

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
I need to stop analyzing all these pictures :confused: They are not making sense. Very excited for tomorrow .