❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
And just asking out of curiosity, am I the only one watching it from Australia? The drama airs around 11.20 pm in here :crybaby2:
My country is also on the + side of the time zone, but my country is like 1 hour ahead of Thailand, so it airs around 9:20 my time, and it finishes a little bit before midnight, oh my god you'd have to stay up to 3AM

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
LMAO... that's why I was so surprise, in 5 years they have 6 kids already :risas3: I know she's "KUBOTA" but 6 kids just a lot of work girl :celebrate16:
I know I was shocked too lmao it didn’t make sense to me but then I was like oh well it’s a freakin novel but then I decided to go back and read it and was like omg I’m so stupid how did I make that mistake

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
My country is also on the + side of the time zone, but my country is like 1 hour ahead of Thailand, so it airs around 9:20 my time, and it finishes a little bit before midnight, oh my god you'd have to stay up to 3AM
that's better, not too convenient but better.. 555, yes that's why I'm curious if anyone is as sleepy as I am every time we watch it live :risas3: :risas3:
It's tiring but I will definitely miss these moments, :crybaby2::crybaby2:I always have a soft spot for Muey and Thien, I mean who doesn't? :love::love:

montha91

She only has 3 kids ladies not 6 :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Someone was manohing about 6 kids while dozing off when translating :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: I corrected and added some other parts I skipped :nut::nut::nut::nut: I advise you go back and read the special chapter :celebrate16: :celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
She only has 3 kids ladies not 6 :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Someone was manohing about 6 kids while dozing off when translating :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: I corrected and added some other parts I skipped :nut::nut::nut::nut: I advise you go back and read the special chapter :celebrate16: :celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:
thank you for updating the special chapter. You are the best!! They are so damn cute . Lol I was shocked they had 6 kids but I was like Thien can’t control himself:facepalm:

Maimailovetien

sarNie Egg
I have it translated to chapter 46 two more chapters then I’m done. I was just curious if you guys would still be interested in reading it while it airs idk if I can finish translating before it comes out
First of all THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all your hard work❤❤❤if you can yes so we can come and re read it when it finish since its more detail is so exited reading it specially since is not exacly as the drama at least on my behalf I would love to finish reading itthank you.I was finally able to find the translation and i belive i read like 6 chapters or more in around an hour

montha91

First of all THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all your hard work❤❤❤if you can yes so we can come and re read it when it finish since its more detail is so exited reading it specially since is not exacly as the drama at least on my behalf I would love to finish reading itthank you.I was finally able to find the translation and i belive i read like 6 chapters or more in around an hour
you’re welcome. i recently made changes to the special chapter. you can go back and read it if you’d like

montha91

thank you for updating the special chapter. You are the best!! They are so damn cute . Lol I was shocked they had 6 kids but I was like Thien can’t control himself:facepalm:
You’re welcome :pancarta: I was shocked too lmao I’m glad I went back and read it. I know he can’t control himself when he sees his wife:risas3::risas3:

montha91

If you ladies are using your phones, flip it side ways and you’ll see under my comments all of my husband in law chapters are there

example 51996097-CE05-4EC7-9BCB-90CFDF730887.jpeg

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
This is the longest week ever! I’m having a withdraw from MHIL:sad6: . I hope there will be a lot of cute scenes tomorrow like ep 9.

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
This is the longest week ever! I’m having a withdraw from MHIL:sad6: . I hope there will be a lot of cute scenes tomorrow like ep 9.
I know right! I keep rewatching episodes 8 and 9 to quench my thirst for their fin scenes!
Weirdly regardless of how many times I rewatch them I never get bored! Haha
This is a lakorn I would be rewatching years from now for sure!

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Can I ask, did Mark sing any of the songs in this lakorn soundtrack ? I am quite new to lakorns but asking cos’ very recently, I realised that some of these OST may be sung by the actor / actress. Eg. Sapai Import ? I can’t verify because i can’t read Thai. Does anyone know ?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Can I ask, did Mark sing any of the songs in this lakorn soundtrack ? I am quite new to lakorns but asking cos’ very recently, I realised that some of these OST may be sung by the actor / actress. Eg. Sapai Import ? I can’t verify because i can’t read Thai. Does anyone know ?
He did sing that song Yesterday that he sings during the school festival

I wish they'd release the full studio recording version

montha91

I just want to hear Tian say to his mom “Muey and I are together already Muey belongs to me” I wonder if their going to have those lines