❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
I was wondering why it was out so fast
It seems from mew’s hair that this was filmed very recently... she doesn’t have her bangs / fringe any more and looks like her current hair style. I m wondering if they decided to re film some parts based on the viewership before episode 8. And also, it seems the episodes were changed from 16 to 15. Maybe they decided to release some sneaks to keep the viewership high and excited. Just my thoughts ...

Keke.0104

sarNie Egg
View attachment 38417

From this preview photo, seem like Muey in van(?)..cant wait.. i really looking forward this part. When they communicate thru their eyes (based on novel..hehe..i can feel it)
Imo, Mark is really good when his acting with eyes/body languange.. :love:
I think this could be the morning after she confessed, in the novel she is sneaking out and leaving while Thian is still sleeping, when he wakes up he is stressed because he can't find her...Muey is probably looking at the picture they took during their date...:crybaby2:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 38417

From this preview photo, seem like Muey in van(?)..cant wait.. i really looking forward this part. When they communicate thru their eyes (based on novel..hehe..i can feel it)
There's a tear there a tiny bit so yeah i think it is confirmed the morning after confession and thien was wearing white shirt as well right the night of the confession? That's probably him when he woke up muey went missing

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 38417

:sad6: Feel so bad for Muey! She must feel really hurt to finally have the courage to leave Thien.

I agree! Mark is spectacular with his eyes and body language. Can’t wait to see him go get Muey!

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
Haigh Monday seems so far away right now, can’t wait for the new episodes, I want to see Thian in love sooo badly!!!!

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 38417

There's a tear there a tiny bit so yeah i think it is confirmed the morning after confession and thien was wearing white shirt as well right the night of the confession? That's probably him when he woke up muey went missing
oh, I was referring to those leaks of the twins that mark and mew were carrying. Some people were surprised that the videos were leaked.

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
There are so many spoilers out there for this lakorn!! It’s insane. They probably shouldn’t have leaked this .
It seems from mew’s hairstyle that this was filmed very recently... she doesn’t have her bangs / fringe any more like in current episodes and this video with the twins looks like her current hair style. I m wondering if they decided to re film some parts based on the viewership before episode 8 (As it wasn’t as high). And also, it seems the episodes were changed from 16 to 15. Maybe they decided to release some sneaks to keep the viewership high and excited. Just my thoughts ...

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
View attachment 38417

Oh yea I believe this is the scene were she is getting ready to leave and he wakes up and finds her missing.