❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Woah!! This is so random but I never knew these two had such an intimate photo shoot before lol wah:angel10:

Okay—now I’m convinced they really need to pair up 55:celebrate16: why—there’s chemistry? Very sweet/genuine chemistry! :D

View attachment 14650 View attachment 14649
Cr IG :angel10:
Girl they had chemistry in the dance scene in SJ when ying Rassa wanted informations about Chai Ruj. We are STILL waiting for them to pair up. I am so happy that he changed manager cus he's in more lakorns now instead of trying to be an international star.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Girl they had chemistry in the dance scene in SJ when ying Rassa wanted informations about Chai Ruj. We are STILL waiting for them to pair up. I am so happy that he changed manager cus he's in more lakorns now instead of trying to be an international star.
Yes mama 555 it’s just that it’s been so long since I’ve seen them so close together lol they barely even interact at events.. gosh— what’s with these cultures?? You can’t talk or flirt with anyone no matter how good you two look together!! Seriously!! Stop!! 555

Yes— I hope Pajaew sign them up next!! please!!!!!

Reactions: D~D

D~D

sarNie Adult
TBH I don’t know what the say to you cuz you sound so down lol

but

BYE! leave this to MM lovers LOL and true fans 55555 :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

View attachment 14494 View attachment 14495 View attachment 14496
Cr tagged :celebrate16:

Lol !!!! too funny.
Like I say, I congrats to those who wanted Mew and Mark to act a long beside each other has come true.;)

Its just that I wanted it to be Mario or James J. I knew it wasn't going to be Mario when news came out and confirm that he has taking part with Kim. Then, I was hoping that it was James because he's taking 2nd lead role in Krong Karm (Bella and Phet).
Why all of suddenly, all these pictures of James and Mew:confused12::confused12::confused12:
Has it been 100% confirm that Ann is pairing Mew with "Mark"?????? :confused12::confused12:

Last edited:

xodxo

Lol !!!! too funny.
Like I say, I glade those who wanted Mew and Mark to act a long beside each other has come true.;)
Hi lol I said bye cuz you said you would go watch something else and since MM was dear to my heart, when you already know the drill. lol I’ve waited for them for YEARS!!! :angel10::angel10::angel10:

Its just that I wanted it to be Mario or James J. I knew it wasn't going to be Mario when news came out and confirm that he has taking part with Kim. Then, I was hoping that it was James because he's taking 2nd lead role in Krong Karm (Bella and Phet).
Gotcha! :p

Why all of suddenly, all these pictures of James and Mew:confused12::confused12::confused12:
I was being nice and trying to fanservice you duh! Lol :p

Has it been 100% confirm that Ann is pairing Mew with "Mark"?????? :confused12::confused12:
Anne is “liptight”, but the media pretty much confirmed it was Mark and Mew. But hey if you still wanted to believe it was somebody else it’s totally cool cuz technically they still haven’t had the blessing or fitting ceremony yet. Lol so any other pictures / discussion is welcome! :D:risas3::risas3::risas3:

D~D

sarNie Adult
I was being nice and trying to fanservice you duh! Lol :p

Anne is “liptight”, but the media pretty much confirmed it was Mark and Mew. But hey if you still wanted to believe it was somebody else it’s totally cool cuz technically they still haven’t had the blessing or fitting ceremony yet. Lol so any other pictures / discussion is welcome! :D:risas3::risas3::risas3:
you are hilarious!!!:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Woah!! This is so random but I never knew these two had such an intimate photo shoot before lol wah:angel10:

Okay—now I’m convinced they really need to pair up 55:celebrate16: why—there’s chemistry? Very sweet/genuine chemistry! :D

View attachment 14650 View attachment 14649
Cr IG :angel10:
Wahhh they are cute together! They need to be paired ASAP.. :aaaaa:I’m not going to lie, from this shoot/pics I am leaning towards Mew and JJ more then Mew and Mark. JJ is just too adorable ... but I still love u baby Mark, u are still hot :coleman:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
To keep this thread alive and filled with refreshing beauty, 55, I’m going to upload Mark and Mew events whenever they have them 5555 :angel10::icon12::celebrate16:

Today, Mark returns from Surathani Province! Yea Babe, looking so mighty fine and charming!!! 5555:angel10::love::love::facepalm::icon12::icon12: Ps —His hair is almost grown back!! Whoot!!!!! Almost time to shoot his new lakorn!! Yay!!:cheer:
View attachment 14594 View attachment 14595 View attachment 14596
cr tagged/ owners :angel10::icon12:

Clip. Walking like a Prince Charming! LOL :risas3::angel10::love: https://instagram.com/p/BiW8SHaAbsr/

So much love awaiting his return flight ;)
https://instagram.com/p/BiW-kKGjmlq/
Well hello there handsome :coleman:

xodxo

Wahhh they are cute together! They need to be paired ASAP.. :aaaaa:I’m not going to lie, from this shoot/pics I am leaning towards Mew and JJ more then Mew and Mark. JJ is just too adorable ...
They are! Lol! I did ship them for the longest but cuz ch3 never made them happen I kind of lost hope lol then Mark had to come along and show how much cuteness he and Mew has... now I’m psyched! :D:facepalm::love:

but I still love u baby Mark, u are still hot :coleman:
I love him more!! 555555:risas3:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Wahhh they are cute together! They need to be paired ASAP.. :aaaaa:I’m not going to lie, from this shoot/pics I am leaning towards Mew and JJ more then Mew and Mark. JJ is just too adorable ... but I still love u baby Mark, u are still hot :coleman:

I've saved some pictures of their shoots a few years back. Here is two more photo. There are 2 other ones as well, but they were individual.

james+mew-2.jpg

james+mew-1.jpg

Last edited:

xodxo

Lol they looking sooooooo cool!!!! So chummy :angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10:@D~D

Now Pajaew just needs to pair them up!! Haha

xodxo

MEW AND JAMES JI!!!!! Someone (not Noi's production) MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I'm with @Kay123 on this, I want them more than M&M lol maybe because I've been wanting since SJ :sad6: And how long ago was SJ?
Hahahhahaha ahahahaha I support y’all lol I did too! I’ve been waiting for them since Pawornruj and I was swoon over them instead Pope/Mew too lol hahahah it’s funny!

Feel free to share any JJ/Mew pics. They’re adorable!! Haha

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
MEW AND JAMES JI!!!!! Someone (not Noi's production) MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I'm with @Kay123 on this, I want them more than M&M lol maybe because I've been wanting since SJ :sad6: And how long ago was SJ?
I think that lakorn was like 5 years ago ? I think it was aired back in 2013.
I've saved some pictures of their shoots a few years back. Here is two more photo. There are 2 other ones as well, but they were individual.

View attachment 14674

View attachment 14675
Cute . Here another one from AIS event.
0E8AEC9D-0145-41CC-B727-AC01BFF5ADCC.jpeg