❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

P

PrincessKarina

I love Mew since SJ days. Her and Taew were my favorites! She came a long way. Same for Mark. I liked him since he debuted with Mint N but I stopped following him since he was pairing with n’eks I wasn’t interested in plus those story lines weren’t my cup of tea. Now I’m showing more interest in Mark and dang the actor improved! And he is still handsome! Lol. :icon12: But no worries sweetheart I don’t think anyone can love him the way you do! @xodxo

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
i sense a lot of bitterness from someone lol
I dont think she's jealous or bitter. However the comments in here are a little over the top and not mindful of his gf at all. I get it that this is a mew and mark lakorn and whoever dont like was told to leave which is again not very nice. Makes it sound like a crazy koojin fc who cant be criticize. Didnt some of us criticize that very thing in other threads?

Lets not make this a mk vs mm cus no matter what k is the real thing and m is just a co worker.

P

PrincessKarina

I dont think she's jealous or bitter. However the comments in here are a little over the top and not mindful of his gf at all. I get it that this is a mew and mark lakorn and whoever dont like was told to leave which is again not very nice. Makes it sound like a crazy koojin fc who cant criticize. Didnt some of us criticize that very thing in other threads?

Lets not make this a mk vs mm cus no matter what k is the real thing and m is just a co worker.
I hope so! Because I also feel you sweetheart @SuzieJ

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Right let’s focus on their acting. :thumbup:
Yes and lets just get excited about the new pairing, new story, and good acting. Leave sarcastic comments at the door :). I'm a Kim and Mew's fan more than Mark's, but hopefully Mew and this lakorn will turn me into a consistent fan of his lol.

enchanted

sarNie Hatchling
I dont think she's jealous or bitter. However the comments in here are a little over the top and not mindful of his gf at all. I get it that this is a mew and mark lakorn and whoever dont like was told to leave which is again not very nice. Makes it sound like a crazy koojin fc who cant be criticize. Didnt some of us criticize that very thing in other threads?

Nobody was making this an mm vs whatever thing that’s why most people were questioning where the madness was coming from. People are here to enjoy the pra’nang and make cute remarks when there’s exuding chemistry. Only one comment was seen out of context involving “horny” man. Perhaps you should address the hypocrisy there!

spades

sarNie Egg
Yes and lets just get excited about the new pairing, new story, and good acting. Leave sarcastic comments at the door :). I'm a Kim and Mew's fan more than Mark's, but hopefully Mew and this lakorn will turn me into a consistent fan of his lol.
You don’t need to be his fan lol nobody needs to be the fan of anyone to enjoy a good lakorn. Nobody’s got time for drama.:nut::nut:

With that said, take a chill pill everyone.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Nobody was making this an mm vs whatever thing that’s why most people were questioning where the madness was coming from. People are here to enjoy the pra’nang and make cute remarks when there’s exuding chemistry. Only one comment was seen out of context involving “horny” man. Perhaps you should address the hypocrisy there!
Sweety lets not use the (!) on me :). Im addressing everyone involved.

If you go back a few pages, it did started with comments about the lack of BTS pictures and another calling out that post and the sarcasm of one another's post started from there. The vs thing was not directly written but we know its there. I think ive chatted with alot of us in here to know it was indirectly a vs thing. if you look at it from a neurral standpoint, youll see it. Im not on anyone's side here but the comments were getting a little mean and ganging up. Lets just enjoy everyone's opinions whether its negative or positive.

Any questions?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
you guys really think i'm mad ? :lol: i'm not even 1% mad i laughed soo hard earlier for real whenever i remember it "control yourself you have already a gf" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's been a while i didn't laugh like this , i will come here every single filming day to see this kind of comment and just have fun laughing at mark being portrayed as a man desperate for his co_star's body :lol: :lol: joking of course

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
:thumbup::thumbup::clap:

Agree, everyone should just chill. No use going back and forth. :rolleyes: Since nobody wants to address the hypocrisy, everyone should just relax.
You really want me to address it? I really dont want to because theres a lot of people involve though. People i have nice conversations with in different threads.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Well let’s hope they film today. I know @xodxo mentioned they’ll film 4 days a week. So let’s see where they’re heading today.
Hehe thanks sweetie for tagging me lolol :p I wish I knew the exact days of their filming lol but it seems Mew really only mentioned 4 days, so my guess it could be any days of the week when Anne’s comfortable and not lazy. Haha. She seems to have lots of lazy days!! :fighting3:

I love Mew since SJ days. Her and Taew were my favorites! She came a long way. Same for Mark. I liked him since he debuted with Mint N but I stopped following him since he was pairing with n’eks I wasn’t interested in plus those story lines weren’t my cup of tea. Now I’m showing more interest in Mark and dang the actor improved! And he is still handsome! Lol. :icon12: But no worries sweetheart I don’t think anyone can love him the way you do! @xodxo
Hahah I love seeing people critique on the actors they grew to love! so happy to hear your sharing on cutie Mark and sweetie Mew. Lol. I’m excited!

~

Hm, stay cool everyone!:thumbup:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Hehe thanks sweetie for tagging me lolol :p I wish I knew the exact days of their filming lol but it seems Mew really only mentioned 4 days, so my guess it could be any days of the week when Anne’s comfortable and not lazy. Haha. She seems to have lots of lazy days!! :fighting3:
Thanks sweetie for clarfiying that. Many of us were wondering since filming days are so out of sequence.

xodxo

Thanks sweetie for clarfiying that. Many of us were wondering since filming days are so out of sequence.
No worries girlie. Hehe :D I was very confused about their filming days too haha Bc it’s very oddly filmed. But for sure we get four days out of the week. Lol :p

~~

Hmm, I know we are grown here, and we all want to keep that coolness. Lol. So, stay cool and carry on with the love of M&M hehe most of us waited forever for MM so let’s stay cool and enjoy the sizzles. Hehe ❤ There’s many sizzling scenes that will leave us mouth watering. Hehe. Bc I know those scenes. Hehe.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
fitting thursday 13th September

first day filming thursday 11 october

filming sunday 14 october

yesterday thursday 18 october

now we have a thursday and a sunday let's see what the other 2 days will be

xodxo

You don’t need to be his fan lol nobody needs to be the fan of anyone to enjoy a good lakorn. Nobody’s got time for drama.:nut::nut:

With that said, take a chill pill everyone.
You said it best! I love this level of maturity. :) see I know we can keep our coolness. Haha :D

~<

I already got a few more sizzling pictures loading up on my phone. They’re ready to go live soon. So stay tuned or keep your eyes peeled. Hehe:)

Plus, I got one more chapter translated coming right up soon. :risas3::cheer::aaaaa: I know we got thirsty readers!!! Lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
~~

Hmm, I know we are grown here, and we all want to keep that coolness. Lol. So, stay cool and carry on with the love of M&M hehe most of us waited forever for MM so let’s stay cool and enjoy the sizzles. Hehe ❤ There’s many sizzling scenes that will leave us mouth watering. Hehe. Bc I know those scenes. Hehe.

Lol yea let, you and i can start a war WHEN MewJi happens :risas3::risas3: Lol

Anyways Mark and Mew arent filming anything else and Anne only does one lakorn at a time, she should film everyday and hurry this along.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
There’s many sizzling scenes that will leave us mouth watering. Hehe. Bc I know those scenes. Hehe.
i'm soo happyy to hear that :cheer::cheer: mark is the besssstttt in this sweet romantic genre that what made me fall in love with him , i think i should have my hope high and give anne another chance this time