❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

lrkdd_mlfas

sarNie Egg
I agree he’s very smart.. Unfortunately this remake doesn’t have much luck with all thats happened. Like what one of the viewers said it won’t hurt his career, However, it won’t do much either because of the low rating, scandals and he had to work with and kissed many times someone disliked by so many Thais. But many are interested in skinshp. Most who continue to watch this watch it for that. I’m sure the ending is the bomb,
Yes. Any show will use skinshp promote. It sell so people watch. Dumb not use it to sell show. What show in world don't promote kiss for program? Last episode later, please watch #ลิขิตรักข้ามดวงดาวep16

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
The last episode of My Love From Another Star airs tonight at 20.20 pm (8:20 pm) Thailand Time, Ch3 (Ch33 HD). :star2:
71831344_3175834752487399_573476999868186624_n.jpg
Cr verasalon

75252963_606742769864537_6854350058716921856_n.jpg
Cr edd_eddyheng

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Yes. Any show will use skinshp promote. It sell so people watch. Dumb not use it to sell show. What show in world don't promote kiss for program? Last episode later, please watch #ลิขิตรักข้ามดวงดาวep16
True on most occasions most shows will.But normally it is only one of the many things used to promote. However in MLFAS case it is the only thing going for them, The ones who won’t use skinship are ordinary show that are dumb OR really great / phenomenal dramas that has so much more to offer that they do not need to do so. But those would have to be show with exceptional quality and story with everything going for them.

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
in 3 zaap, Matt didnt even come to the show with Nadech .. I wonder if ppl in the industry like her
Maybe she's busy.... :rolleyes: what do people expect 3zaap show talk about lakorn but they also talk about private life more lol.. Nadech would be asked about yaya.. and matt about hers...lol..also i m not too sure about this. But there seem to be another show where Nadech was the only one there too. I think the enrertainment industry is no different from the public. Theyre just more privilege to know more. The other girl , I dont know really how well liked she was or how manyfriends she has in the industry. Because I started following thai lakorn just 2 years ago. But if shes well liked and popular than Matt in the industry, then it will explain some things. Even nadechs mom dont follow matt. I think she follows other Na's leading ladies. Im not sure i think she follows aff too..lol . She even liked some of her post. I dont think Na's mom is fond of Matt. Unlike the other leading ladies. Its just shes in the show. So shes civil with her.

Last edited:

leggefr

sarNie Egg
First, congratulations to the cast and production. I have high hopes for this lakorn once launched in the international scene. Kiss fest alone will take this far. Lol. Kidding. Nadech's acting carried this lakorn no doubt about it. Facial expressions alone and his eyes. No need for dialogue. If you haven't watched the original and have no way to compare, Matt is funny here and good crazy acting. Even her crying scenes were surprisingly good.

Second, discussion on a fan club being biased over another is reality of fan clubs. Depending on who's arguing. It's ok to have biases following a love team. Bias I mentioned is in general for an actor and actress in a love team that gets involved in kissing scenes with other actors/actress. Actress in love teams usually get more hate over such scenes. Yaya got hate for her kiss scenes. Did Nadech get any? His kiss scenes are for real. This is just a reflection of real life too. How like in Matt's scandal, she got dragged in the mud more than Songkarn. As for biases in NY InterFC I only know from what I hear from some NY ThaiFC. Their only concern is it's a given to defend NY from outside bashing. But why does Ya need defending from within? If she is loved more where is the protection inside?

Moving on, good luck to this lakorn outside of Thailand. Personally, it's great acting for me when you don't have to do much but you express everything you need to across. Nadech did that. He deserves an award even just for every tear he cried in here alone.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
tsk,, if only they followed the original scene on the red carpet Instead of adding more kisses,.It probably would have reached 2.5 in the final rating lol. Kidding aside the last episode is very close to the average rating. I wonder why it dropped again to less than 2.. it was consitently 2 then back to 1 Point something
http://instagr.am/p/B4wKG99FxiT/

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I think it was a holiday in Thailand last Monday, and that could have affected the ratings. I'm following the ratings for One31 dramas, and they're abysmally bad compared to their typical performance.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
it’s finally done.what a waste of time and effort for the producers To make big budget remake like that and get ratings as phenomenally low like that.too...Well ...I suppose At least we got to see Nadech act out the thai version. At some point he really should watch the original if he hadn’t done so, I am not a MLFAS fan of kversion but as a kdrama fan back then it’s one of the thing one has to see, I thought it was just ok .But compared to this it was so far superior. ...it seem to me the thai version had been given some liberties on some things which was surprising knowing how they seem to want to stick with the original version. But those weren’t taken advantage of instead they came up with corny ideas that looks silly instead of things that can enhance the film. They just in my opinion did an epic job in making this show pitiable.. it still should not have gotten rating that low.. But I think IF MATT scandal didn’t happen..they should have gotten even with all the flaw in the technical of the remake between 2 and 3 rating...Even Nadech with his fame and ability . as well as the fact that this is a big budget production highly anticipated kdrama remake and highly hyped up can’t fix the effect of the scandal. They did everything from waiting it out to show and promotion.. the problem was she just probably didn’t think,.. but she still posting things on IG. She probably thought she will fight it out... like to heck with everyone ( the press) no one will dictate to her what to do. ForgettIng the effect of her actions on the show and others as well as her career, Other actors or actresses would have lie low and kept quiet.. sometimes thats the sacrifice an actor has to make .. But she didn’t...I don’t know who her manager was. But she should have been given that advise. And she knew she has a drama that was about to air. it must have been a headache for the people involve to promote and those who worked hard to make it successful.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It finally end, hopefully, by now Matt has mastered her pizza cooking lol. It's still ashamed for all the hard work she puts in and achieved so far, she managed to ruined it so freaking fast because of a man hahhaha...love and money is that strong, eh?

I am glad it's over. I was into it for the first few episodes then dwindle down to watching just the fins and basically couldn't even stomach the fins scenes. I could like an actress/actor but no way I am going to waste my time that I know I won't get back by watching something that puts me to sleep. I struggle to open my eyes when it's on. Anyway, overall, it was just a let down lakorn. There's no meat to it. Everything is such a duplicate of the old version there's no use in watching it.