❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

P

PrincessKarina

I’m still very curious on how all the lip kissing scenes will be portray in this version! Did I miss something in here?! ;)

P

PrincessKarina

I have this gut feeling that lots of sniffing is going on. I don't see any real, true kissing or intimate scenes. Anyhow, since I missed Matty on screen I don't care if it's just a pinky swear lol
Lol oh you are so cute! I giggled here. I hope Matt and Nadech surprise us though! This will be my first lakorn of Matt if I watch it! I seriously hope they don’t cut out too many especially the sweet scenes out from the original piece! I love the Korean original! The celebs were beautiful in there! They chose phenomenal choices!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I doubt that there’s going be a whole lot of kissing scenes, but maybe be one. Yeah I do miss Matty on screen. This girl needs to announce her next lakorn!! Hope she picks action cus girl be looking good holding a gun!
I lost hope for Mew, but look where she's at! So there's still hope! Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ikr? Mew doesn’t kiss Nadech, but kisses Tik who is much older.
I think id rather kiss Tik too but only the younger version of him. She had much better chemistry with Tik than with Na. Im looking forward to seeing Nadech finally lock lips with another girl besides Yaya. Crazy to think that Matt might be his 1st real kiss besides Yaya. I never though it would be her.