❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

twister02

M♥K
If I remembered correctly, there was also a scene in the original where JJH's character boasted about being paired with numerous handsome guys in Korea (whom JJH got to be paired with in movies). I'm also excited for that too. Actually, I'm excited with the references on this show. Like how will they translate the humor into something that the Thais can relate.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If I remembered correctly, there was also a scene in the original where JJH's character boasted about being paired with numerous handsome guys in Korea (whom JJH got to be paired with in movies). I'm also excited for that too. Actually, I'm excited with the references on this show. Like how will they translate the humor into something that the Thais can relate.
some i wonder who will have cameo appearances in this

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
:pancarta:
Noooo yaya is banned here lol her and na need to stay away from each other for a while on screen
Haha you’re right yadech need to do individual projects for a bit but I’m sure she’ll be the cameo girl in that scene.

twister02

M♥K
But it's funnier if it's Yaya (tho I don't like the idea) lol
For me it's acceptable and reasonable if it's Yaya since the fans will get the reference (her being the first female partner of Na) but that is if ever they'll strictly follow the original. Tho that cameo is not that important to the story, it will be funny to see Matt being jealous of Yaya in that particular scene :lol:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
If they are going to stick to the cameos and all that being the same then the Suzy one, I'd prefer for Mew to play it. The idea of Matt getting jealous over Mew makes me crack up.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
For me it's acceptable and reasonable if it's Yaya since the fans will get the reference (her being the first female partner of Na) but that is if ever they'll strictly follow the original. Tho that cameo is not that important to the story, it will be funny to see Matt being jealous of Yaya in that particular scene :lol:
Yes, since Yaya is Nadech's "special girl", it would be hella funny to see Matt glaring at Yaya when in reality, they're the real koojin. lol

Mew would be okay too, but Nadech's nang ek in his recent lakorns was Yaya.

They could change it, tho. In PH, pra ek was a newbie so there was no one to do the cameo. But following the original would be better (and funny), which I think they would, considering how they're copying the original.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hm so it’s just old clip, nothing new eh. Lol TKBT sure know how to exaggerate lol :p

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
If they are going to stick to the cameos and all that being the same then the Suzy one, I'd prefer for Mew to play it. The idea of Matt getting jealous over Mew makes me crack up.
Actually I retract this statement lol. I want to see Matt with Yaya, give me a cute Mee & Mattana reunion instead.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It's only a 3 min cameo lol. That is if they choose to keep it in this remake or not.
Not even one second lol. I personally think them being always attached together is starting to hurt their skills as artists. And I think pairing them AGAIN in "Nakee 2" was a mistake. Like man ! Wherever Nadech goes they feel the need to bring yaya ? Lord she was not the reason for him to get into the industry !

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Not even one second lol. I personally think them being always attached together is starting to hurt their skills as artists. And I think pairing them AGAIN in "Nakee 2" was a mistake. Like man ! Wherever Nadech goes they feel the need to bring yaya ? Lord she was not the reason for him to get into the industry !
I feel the same way, but I just KNOW if they leave this cameo in it's going to be her. I'm preparing myself in advanced, so I don't get ticked off later lol.