❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Haha I’d like to see Na kissing Matt too and see how intense their kissing is ...

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Who's the director of that Chippy x Boy lakorn?

So, Nadech has only kissed Yaya.... While Matt has kissed Great and Film (though I wondered why it was not showed in PRPR, but only in the MV).

They better not fake and even skip the kisses. Plus all the hugs. Do everything!!!:cheer::p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Who's the director of that Chippy x Boy lakorn?

So, Nadech has only kissed Yaya.... While Matt has kissed Great and Film (though I wondered why it was not showed in PRPR, but only in the MV).

They better not fake and even skip the kisses. Plus all the hugs. Do everything!!!:cheer::p
not sure who the director is but the productions name is cholumpi productions.

i would rip my hour out if they fake anything! i would riot lol but i wonder how NY fans would react to real kisses. they better not mess with my matty :mad::mad:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
not sure who the director is but the productions name is cholumpi productions.

i would rip my hour out if they fake anything! i would riot lol but i wonder how NY fans would react to real kisses. they better not mess with my matty :mad::mad:
I don’t care who he kisses as long as I see some action and his lips moving :facepalm: ( me being embarrassed by this statement).

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I don’t care who he kisses as long as I see some action and his lips moving :facepalm: ( me being embarrassed by this statement).
Don't you worry, we ALL want to see some movement lol.

OT: I'm so impressed right now with Boy & Chippy, I'm kind of expecting the other couples in the series to be on that level now.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

OT: I'm so impressed right now with Boy & Chippy, I'm kind of expecting the other couples in the series to be on that level now.
Im not gonna keep my hopes high for good kisses in this cause i dont want to be dissapointed.

And yeah i wasnt really expecting boy and chippy to be soo good together. Now im waiting for great and saimais part and toey and eyes part

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

I was very surprised by their kisses ( haven't watch that episode yet) but I thought she doesn't do real kisses. Her lakorn with Great, they fake kissed. I see comments are positive for the episode(s) that aired over the weekend so will watch that later today:)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I want that balenciaga shawl
Me too, totally off-topic but I also want that Burberry shawl that was given out to celebs and it had their respective initials on it (I wonder if Chompoo got one of those.)

I was very surprised by their kisses ( haven't watch that episode yet) but I thought she doesn't do real kisses. Her lakorn with Great, they fake kissed. I see comments are positive for the episode(s) that aired over the weekend so will watch that later today:)
I just got done watching the latest episode, no clue what was being said but it was LIT! lol.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
It looks to be pretty much the same as the other BTS clip, only difference I spotted was the part where Matt laughs out loud in the interview portion.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It looks to be pretty much the same as the other BTS clip, only difference I spotted was the part where Matt laughs out loud in the interview portion.
lo did matt just name drop "Nadech Kugimiya" when she was acting out during the elevator scene?? at 1:14