❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Matt throughout her lakorns had fluctuated her weight. She became skinny for this lalorn thinking she would be wearing some beautiful clothes...little did she know they fake he out lol. She should just put on a few pounds like her PRPR days and work them clothes. Or if not her FLF days cause her outfits there aren't any worst perhaps some are even more stylish than in here.
lmao at
little did she know they fake he out lol.
:risas3:

Her butt sticks out the most in MKLFF and PRPR. I liked her body in MKLFF. She looks healthy.

I guess i like thinness haha! I think she is proportionate. I remember i was watching matt for the first time ever in her lakorn with andrew and i saw a scene where matt was wearing high waisted jeans and she turned around and her butt looked sooo big. I was so shocked i thought she has butt pads on or something. It was surprising cause shes so skinny and slim everywhere else expect her rear end lol. I kept staring at it the whole scene lol i have a big girl crush on matt
lmao it's the first time I saw Matt too, I was really thinking it's just butt pads.

Nothing scares me more than seeing Matt in her teeny tiny waist.... seriously she looked sooooooooooo small at ch3 Anniversary event. I was like omg— that tiny waist!!!! Lol

But if she’s healthy and glowing, that’s all good!!!!!!
If you'll compare Matt and Margie standing next to each other in Love is in the air concert vs. the 48th anniv, Matt suddenly looked petite because of her small waist, plus she got really skinnier.

But the good thing is she looks good in this remake. That (and her hilarious acting) would cover up her not-so-stylish wardrobes lol

This thread is mostly about Matt's wardrobe and butt:pancarta:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I don’t remember Matt being that thin til the last ch3 concert. Her tiny waist took my breath away. Lol cuz she’s so tiny! So very tiny! The only real lakorn I ever saw of her was with Film and I enjoyed that wholeheartedly lol because she was so hilarious and likable and I love her cowboy dance scene in the pig coop hahahahaha it got all the old lonely men high and happy including Film and Alek LOL but in that lakorn she was perfectly healthy and no problem looking so thin. Then fast forward years later, til this lakorn basically that I started paying attention to her again and oh my— I realized how tiny her waist is.. she’s got the tiniest waist next to the other three girls! I was OMG I want your waist!!! Hahahahahahahahah

But like I said, she looks healthy and glowing. So, she can keep her small waist lol I do wish my waist was smaller hahahahahahahha :D

But Yes!!! They better need to dress her better!!!!! Show her curves more so Na can drool over her a bit more as well Hahahaha :D

ella0411

sarNie Adult
She looked just fine and tall when she was in the float with James Ma. But when she sang "Music Lover" with Yaya, Kim and Margie.... I was like... why did she look like she's the smallest? o_O When did she ever become that tiny? Especially when she danced with Nadech.

Can't wait to finally see her promoting this with Nadech.

Has any team subbed their recent bts?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Matt stole the shot at the recent ch3 concert. Her makeup and hair was soooo gorgeous and that corset thing she had on really highlighted her waistline!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi6etcgjKUa/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=117h7yow3stod
Also that moment between her and james ma when he was about to kiss her but she moved away was all over my ig and was so cute
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgJCoInHGfn/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=29f2636xsbg0
And this moment between her and nadech was so cute

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol uh I guess. Pat’s rear end and chest in LSR wasn’t too attractive to me. Maybe her body’s changed a bit for the better lately? Lol. But like I said her body is better than Mai’s skinny figure. I don’t see the hype on Mai’s short hair but good to know. ;)
Pat has got a nice thin hourglass shaped body with a nice butt and nice legs. Sure she got the cute teenage girl vibe but she has got a nice body.

ella0411

sarNie Adult

Found the scene...I didn't noticed before but Matt on a treadmill walking like she is on a runway. Girl be moving her hips.
And the way she got off the treadmill was so cool! :p

Short clip: http://www.instagram.com/p/BjUbrKtD5rs/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1c0o6xrtfll0j

I was just about to ask - is this a lakorn about clothes and what nang'ek will be wearing or will the focus be on the romance between pra'ek and nang'ek? :risas3:
In Korea, it was mainly because of the nang ek's make up and wardrobes. Because they really went all out with JJH's make up and clothes. And sometimes, it's really a part of some scenes. You know how Koreans are into fashion and make up.

But what I really like about this lakorn is the pranang has sooooo many scenes together. Not gonna spoil..... I hope, tho, that the ending can be changed. A better one.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
In Korea, it was mainly because of the nang ek's make up and wardrobes. Because they really went all out with JJH's make up and clothes. And sometimes, it's really a part of some scenes. You know how Koreans are into fashion and make up.

But what I really like about this lakorn is the pranang has sooooo many scenes together. Not gonna spoil..... I hope, tho, that the ending can be changed. A better one.
Regarding Korean-related things, my interests are their beauty products and of course their food!
MLFAS - so happy to hear there will be so many pranang scenes because many lakorns now a day are lacking that. Hmm I am nervous about " a better one" for the ending.o_O

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha...they have been so greedy at giving us anything juicy between pra'ek and nang'ek that we to result in talking about hair and body size.
That's so true so with the stinginess of the production people. Well I guess it'll have to be about Matt's booty and fashion during the mean time. I can talk about Nadech, but I hate talking to myself :risas3:

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's so true so with the stinkyness of the production people. Well I guess it'll have to be about Matt's booty and fashion during the mean time. I can talk about Nadech, but I hate talking to myself :risas3:
We can talk about nadech but then it would end in about 5 posts lol. His outfits is simple but nice. It actually look good on him. There's nothing wrong with a man wearing suits, dress shirts and some casual clothings here and there. Oh, and then his dimples but Matt has one too hahaha.