❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I really don't like the short hair. Haha. She looks extra beautiful with long hair. And medium-length brown hair suits her sooooo well.

What's she using, with her hair growing out so fast? lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Short hair Matt is glorious, I hope she cuts it again for a future lakorn. I still can't believe they got Nadech to wear a hairpiece when his hair is naturally already the perfect length now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Short hair Matt is glorious, I hope she cuts it again for a future lakorn. I still can't believe they got Nadech to wear a hairpiece when his hair is naturally already the perfect length now.
Wait...he has a wig??? For reals? They really wanna make him look like Kim SOo Hyun? ugh

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Wait...he has a wig??? For reals? They really wanna make him look like Kim SOo Hyun? ugh
Yeah he does, I've been complaining about it lol. You'll notice it when you see the pics of him filming cause his hair is a lot more fuller & side-swept like KSH.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, they really should've enhanced their features and what makes them look good as oppose to making them fit into the Kactors visuals.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah he does, I've been complaining about it lol. You'll notice it when you see the pics of him filming cause his hair is a lot more fuller & side-swept like KSH.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, they really should've enhanced their features and what makes them look good as oppose to making them fit into the Kactors visuals.
Awe. I never notice. I've been paying attention to Matt only this whole time. Haha.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
That's why I wondered how his hair grew out so long in such a short period of time. Haha! Aside from the clothes, they even copy the hairstyle from the original. They should've kept Nadech and Matt's own styles.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Na did not need to wear a hair piece. His natural hair looks fine and would have been better in the lakorn. As I have mentioned before, Thai version has to have its own personality. No one remake is identical no matter how hard they try to make it to be. Especially if they remake something this epic of a project. But I got to say, the last picture of Na is very good looking.

Last edited:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Nadech looks so good!

I'm gonna be annoyingly repetitive too, that Matt should shoot more scenes. :p

Mai is really rocking that hairstyle.