❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've watched Wimarn Mekhala and when I initially saw the clips of the nang'ek in the elevator scene ( Korean version), I thought of Bella's role in Wimarn Mekhala. In the beginning she was the mean, bitchy, and a snotty movie star. But then again, I thought of Matt from the lakorn with Alex and Great. I haven't seen the one of Matt w/ Rome that some were referring to in previous threads.
It's called Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai. The plot is interesting, but the storyline was all over the place and poorly written. The lakorn overall was just weird. I don't even know how to explain it. Haha. However because of that lakorn we got to see some if the most epic Matt AND MattxRome scenes. Hehe.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It's called Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai. The plot is interesting, but the storyline was all over the place and poorly written. The lakorn overall was just weird. I don't even know how to explain it. Haha. However because of that lakorn we got to see some if the most epic Matt AND MattxRome scenes. Hehe.
Yes, yes. The lakorn was all over the place, but there were memorable funny, WTH scenes for us to enjoy. It also showcased how funny and versatile matt can be.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes, yes. The lakorn was all over the place, there were memorable funny, wth scenes for us to enjoy. It also showcase how funny and versatile matt can be.
Yup. That's the only good thing that came out from that lakorn. Haha.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Another thing I like about Matt is her body language. She makes natural movements and isn't awkward like manymanymany actresses out there.
That's why I don't initially like comedy lakorns esp. when the nang ek is young. But Matt took it to another level. Haha. It's not cringey and irritating ;)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt can be extra...her lakorn with film was just as goofy. When she was flirting with Film and he ignored her lol. But her lakorn with Rome has more funny scenes...her shopping scene and seduction scene was epic. And the way it comes off even with her exaggerating is still funny.
And she is the same that can act stoic and serious in Fah Krajang Dao emoting like it is nobody business

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Just mentioning Matt as Cheon Song Yi excites me. lol I seriously like the original series so I'm not disappointed it's gonna be Matt.

I'm looking forward to Nadech. How will he do/portray the role because I can already imagine Matt. Haha. I hope it would not look like she's copying Jun Ji Hyun.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I might give it a try after I attempt to watch Ka Badin for Matt and another Boran story. Just hope I can tolerate James Ma.