❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yup that’s him. I like him more in in My Name is Sam Soon, he was better looking. He got too skinny in Autumn in My Heart, i dint finish it.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I get depressed when I think about Won Bin lol. The guy hasn't been seen on-screen for 8 Years now, his wife is making a comeback before he is but I guess he'll be looking after their child while she films. Hyun Bin's last film release did really well at the box office, so he'll probably stay with doing films for awhile (not that I blame him, his last drama was horrible).

I watched MLFTS whilst it was airing and there was something about it that captured a lot of people's hearts. I can look back on it now and spot the flaws of the story but it was something different at that time.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Na looking like a little brother next to make is the goal for this lakorn lol. He is supposed to be forever young. The only other person that probably would be suitable in this role as a n'ek is Araya. As much I don't really care for her to be a n'ek (better as rai) but she is such a diva and the age difference would be obvious but would also work perfectly cause she is a gorgeous cougar if up against Na.

Matt is just the younger version of a slightly older woman next to a younger man. I don't want them to be at the same age cause there are some things n'ek would say to annoy him because she thinks he is younger. At that was an important factor.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’ve never seen Matt so fierce, so beautiful and sexy before. This Lakorn is really made for her. She’s totally pulling off the fashion and sending out that diva vibe! Yes!

Love her in this shot!
7D00DF63-3C06-4E43-B501-93CBB46B8D25.jpeg

I’m the kind of fan that usually cringe when a n’ek is acting beyond a diva or coming off too strong for my taste, but somehow Matt is going to change my mind on that lol I mean I’ll really have to watch her in motion first too but so far, I’m liking what I see very much!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love a girl in a lace dress...and them see through on top showing the tan bra...usually I am not a fan of bra showing but somehow it looks sexy. Matt has that subtle sexiness in the lace dress.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
In the kdrama I really liked the 2nd p’ek too but im so sad Masu is playing him. Maybe i’ll like him in this role

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That bright pink outfit actually look good on Matt. Lol

Decry

sarNie Egg
^
Ditto! It’s a hard outfit to pull off but Matt made it looked so effortlessly sexy.

I’m excited for this lakorn. Not so much for this remake but more so because of the pairing of Nadech and Matt. They are few of the more solid actors of their generation IMO. It’s a bonus that they make a stunning couple too.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love matt, she impress in me Kublai fai? w/great...she was a Diva but she made it soo likable....when I saw that she was remaking this...I knew she'll kill it

I still yet to finish the K-version...

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Now that I'm seeing a clear front shot of Nadech, he looks okay with the bangs down. But the reason he looks funny with that hairstyle is because they didn't trim the sides of his hair shorter so it looks like a mushroom cut. It doesn't help that he has a long face shape thus he doesnt look good with that mushroom cut.

koji1234

sarNie Egg
Now that I'm seeing a clear front shot of Nadech, he looks okay with the bangs down. But the reason he looks funny with that hairstyle is because they didn't trim the sides of his hair shorter so it looks like a mushroom cut. It doesn't help that he has a long face shape thus he doesnt look good with that mushroom cut.
Yeah i wish they cut the sides !!!! Or just cut it shorter lol still, hes cute