❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
It went over my head, I don't get it? :)

Do tell...:pancarta:
I wasn't making a joke lol. It's better to start off low than it to be sky high expctations (just to avoid disappointment).

For real though I don't think the Kdrama would've been as well loved if it wasn't for JJH.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I wasn't making a joke lol. It's better to start off low than it to be sky high expctations (just to avoid disappointment).

For real though I don't think the Kdrama would've been as well loved if it wasn't for JJH.
Oh I see. I thought maybe there was something going on in the picture :).

Tanya

sarNie Egg
I'm ok w/ the K -version...I'm not hook to finish it in 1 day... I'm on ep 6? Been about a week lol
I really thought I was the only one! I don't know, I've heard so many good things about the Kdrama, but it just didn't hook me. I've had it on hold at ep 4 since a long time.
But I'm still excited about this (Thai remake) one!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I really thought I was the only one! I don't know, I've heard so many good things about the Kdrama, but it just didn't hook me. I've had it on hold at ep 4 since a long time.
But I'm still excited about this (Thai remake) one!
I dropped at ep 4 or 6 hehe

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I’m not a big kdrama fan but it was very interesting to me. I wanna wait till after this one to go back and finish it.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I read The bond they'll have is swoon worthy. I'll cont. When I'm bored

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Well damn, how tall is Godt ?. The guy makes Nadech look small lol.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaWKrdNgsj1/?taken-by=gxxod_myfc

- Anyways these two will be serving visuals for us soon :) Their characters have a really cute equation on the show, so that will be fun to see.
lol yeah, he is almost 2m, someone on IG said he is 189cm (idk if that is true but it seems pretty accurate)

its cute how matt and nadech were talking with each other at the king's ceremony :)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
- I really wished they would make Matt rock short hair here, it seems to be the current "it" thing now in S.Korea (e.g. Suzy, Yoona, Nana, Han Ye Seul, Son Ye Jin - just to name a few). We all know she can pull it off, so why not ?!.
- Can't believe we still don't know who's playing Shin Sung Rok's role yet lol.

Anything about the start of shooting? Or did it already start?
As of now: Opening ceremony end of Oct & shoot, should start in Nov. (We'll probably see some movement in 2 weeks or so)

I came across this fanmade poster (might've shared it before, can't remember lol):
21435984_128592461113835_941877102423048192_n.jpg
(cr: teamkhongkwan)

Tanya

sarNie Egg
As of now: Opening ceremony end of Oct & shoot, should start in Nov. (We'll probably see some movement in 2 weeks or so)
I'm glad that we are going to see some progression in few weeks. But with shooting starting so later, the chances of it premiering in 2018 are getting less :(

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Nadech's hairstyle in the 1958 picture has me laughing :pancarta::risas3::risas3:
I have a feeling this might be cringy to watch but I really hope it isn't :crybaby2:The editing needs to be on point for this to work out - I trust the majority of the cast to carry out their roles pretty well so I'm not too worried about that.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech's hairstyle in the 1958 picture has me laughing :pancarta::risas3::risas3:
I have a feeling this might be cringy to watch but I really hope it isn't :crybaby2:The editing needs to be on point for this to work out - I trust the majority of the cast carry out their roles pretty well so I'm not too worried about that.
Me thinks so too regarding the hairstyle, I was cringing watching him in full make-up and wig as a bride in another lakorn :). Howeever, he’s my guy so I “BEARed” it :risas3:.

So far everyone seem to rave about the Korean version so I am excited to watch the story. I get a feeling I am going to like/love it anyway because of Nadech and Matt and won’t care if they don’t replicate it 100% because I’ll be seeing the story for the first time.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Can't wait for it to start. Perhaps 1 more week. This year hasn't been that many memorable lakorns. It feels every year it's getting less and less entertaining for me. Remakes after remakes are more of a fail then a success. I hope this one buck the trend and make it good and compatible to the k version.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Me thinks so too regarding the hairstyle, I was cringing watching him in full make-up and wig as a bride in another lakorn :). Howeever, he’s my guy so I “BEARed” it :risas3:.

So far everyone seem to rave about the Korean version so I am excited to watch the story. I get a feeling I am going to like/love it anyway because of Nadech and Matt and won’t care if they don’t replicate it 100% because I’ll be seeing the story for the first time.
I absolutely LOVED the Korean one - I recently rewatched it & I still love it. If it is as good as the Korean one, I will be so impressed

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Got to give props to the team for using Younha's OST for the clip lol. I feel like that particular song isn't as well known as the likes of "My Destiny" & "I Love You" etc.
My heart will feel at ease once they start shooting this, it's taken so long but we're finally here heading towards Nov in a few days.
Nadech's 50's look could be a drama of it's own lol. Someone totally should make a retro lakorn.