❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
@YadechTaemint - Yoghurt is in LR too ? I didn't know, the girl is definitely on the rise isn't she. I've never seen her act but after seeing her pics for this & her lakorn with James Ma, I can't help but appreciate how gorgeous she is lol.

21981052_730487097145633_6126112656890789888_n.jpg
22157616_1743594905935061_7165101546856775680_n.jpg 21984877_1946192202372856_8300491888314548224_n.jpg
- The more I see of Eye + Masu together, the more I like the idea of their pairing.
(cr: verasalon)

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Is it just me who is getting really hyped as we r entering October and that means this is all about to soon. :cheer::cheer:

Did anyone watch the other remake version of this ?? If u did could u tell me if they had the kissing scenes like the original still in play? Cuz if they did that means there is a very high chance that the Thai remake would have it too n we get to see nadech/DMJ getting sick after his first kiss with Matt/CSY :risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
@YadechTaemint - Yoghurt is in LR too ? I didn't know, the girl is definitely on the rise isn't she. I've never seen her act but after seeing her pics for this & her lakorn with James Ma, I can't help but appreciate how gorgeous she is lol.

View attachment 7418 View attachment 7417 View attachment 7416
- The more I see of Eye + Masu together, the more I like the idea of their pairing.
(cr: verasalon)
Yes she is; I believe she's playing the role of a sergeant & she is Nadech's cousin in the lakorn

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
So Yoghurt is in this lakorn but not in a role that I suggested & hoped for in the beginning of this thread...*sigh :rolleyes:. Oh well another same lakorn with Nadech lol.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I find the casts in here kind of bizarre lol but since it's broadcast I'm kind of hopeful lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully this lakorn won't be another rak nakara in terms of hype and then reception. Please give me great quality

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
So what happened, Matt got burn during a photo shoot?
https://instagram.com/p/BZqbrgyH16L/
Someone briefly commented in English on Matt's IG comment section saying a spotlight that was used for a photo-shoot burned her & also impacted her eyes too which is why she's wearing sunglasses. I don't think it's too severe in the sense that she was out having dinner with her group of friends a day or so after. I'm wishing her a speedy recovery though & whoever she had shot with I hope they take precautions with what type of lighting they use in the future.

Regardless of who got cast in here, there is no doubt it would've been hyped up since it's the Channels first ever Korean drama remake. I just really hope they're able to back it up (I know I sound repetitive lol).

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
oh really?? i thought she got sunburnt from going to the beach or something but anyways hope its nothing serious. honestly did not know photoshoot lighting could do that.
I also thought she got sunburned, but some of the comments on IG didn't say that. Yes, some of the big manual lighting can burn you. Those big clap lights you see on movie sets sometimes are used in photography. Thanks, @x.ATKD.x for clarifying. Yeah, Matt doesn't look too serve, but if they're not careful, people can get hurt badly on set.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
It’s great to know that’s matt is good again, was a bit worried for her.
I’m getting a bit impatient waiting for this to start lol. Nadech hasn’t been active lately which, as a hardcore fan of his, I’m going a bit crazy lol.

I kind of wish that matt and nadech did a romantic boran type lakorn...maybe after this they will work together again in that type of lakorn :)

P

PrincessKarina

Is it just me who is getting really hyped as we r entering October and that means this is all about to soon. :cheer::cheer:

Did anyone watch the other remake version of this ?? If u did could u tell me if they had the kissing scenes like the original still in play? Cuz if they did that means there is a very high chance that the Thai remake would have it too n we get to see nadech/DMJ getting sick after his first kiss with Matt/CSY :risas3:
I saw bits and pieces of the Pinoy version. Uh the lead actor was kind of cute but he was awfully stiff. I actually didn't mind his long hair though! Plus he is a new debutant. The lead actress projected a very extreme annoying personality (more so than the Korean original). It turned me off! But you bet they kept many of the kissing original scenes! Filipino actresses and actors also kiss way more naturally than Thai stars! Hopefully the Thai version won't disappoint us too much!

Last edited by a moderator: