❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
It definitely feels like it has a more "youthful" vibe with this one, I'll wait to see if it translates well but at least from the onset it has set itself apart from the original with the cast + physicality. I'm not convinced by Masu's acting capabilities, I would've preferred Alek or Tono in the role now that I think about it. I assumed Masu was going to play the younger brother but I guess they're actually aiming for someone in their late teens/early 20's.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Matt look so fierce in that red dress! So is Masu confirmed in this drama?
I don't think so but I may be wrong. I'm personally choosing to believe it though since the casting rumors so far have been true and no new names have appeared.

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Kind of disappointed at Masu being cast as Park Hae Jin's character. Matt is way out of his league. He definitely doesn't have the presence to play the character. From my memory, his character and Jun Ji Hyun's character should match visually as a couple (though she never considers him romantically). All I can picture for the thai version now is a little boy chasing after Matt...

Oh well, at least he isn't playing the evil brother (I was fearing that he would be).

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I think we have a possible candidate for Cheon Yoon-jae role:
Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 4.53.34 PM.png
http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/288861

- I'm not aware of who this actor is but from what I got with "google translate" (besides him potentially being in this) is he has signed on with Broadcast Thai.

Edited:- I did a bit of digging around and his name is Thanit Itthipat, his in a show called 2 Moons The Series. Also found his IG (instagram.com/gxxod) and I honestly think he looks more suited for Lee Hwi-kyung role.

Last edited:

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
I think we have a possible candidate for Cheon Yoon-jae role:
View attachment 6051
http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/288861

- I'm not aware of who this actor is but from what I got with "google translate" (besides him potentially being in this) is he has signed on with Broadcast Thai.

Edited:- I did a bit of digging around and his name is Thanit Itthipat, his in a show called 2 Moons The Series. Also found his IG (instagram.com/gxxod) and I honestly think he looks more suited for Lee Hwi-kyung role.
He looks similar to his korean counterpart but not much like Matt haha. I think he is fitting :). I think the 2 Moons series is quite popular internationally (I've seen gif. sets on tumblr) so it might bring some BL fans to watch the thai version of YWCFTS :thumbup:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
He looks similar to his korean counterpart but not much like Matt haha. I think he is fitting :). I think the 2 Moons series is quite popular internationally (I've seen gif. sets on tumblr) so it might bring some BL fans to watch the thai version of YWCFTS :thumbup:
Visually I find him more attractive than Masu but I have no clue about his acting skills. I wonder how old he is ....

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Wonder when they are gonna get going with fitting? It seemed like things are so slow in lakorn world lately. I haven't been watching anything with consistency since MKLFF and nothing is interesting me. It is quiet with no good lakorns really.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Not anytime soon, Matt is headed off to somewhere (I think she's spending her birthday overseas) & Nadech is very much still busy filming + promoting his upcoming lakorns. There's plenty of shows I'm personally looking forward to but none that I want to "live" watch, I'm in a marathon mood.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ah, she's she's relaxing before she starts this project! HBD to Matt!! I don't have anything to watch so might just go back and try to finish old lakorns.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Ngl I really can't see a Thai remake of You Who Came From The Stars...maybe it's because I've watched the original version. The original version was pretty amazing.

I wonder who will play the evil brother cuz he was sooooo good & one of my favourite characters.

I guess I will have to wait & see how it turns out. :cheer: