❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully the latest is July to at least give them time to get all the cast in order. I rather them take a little extra time to get all the casting right.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

Official confirmation from Maya Channel, they said that finally, the lead actress who will take the role of Chun song yi and played with Nadech is Matt peranee. They said that it is the first time that these two will play a lakorn together but no worry that chemistry and cuteness will surely be excellent!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awww...Matt look pretty next to Nadech. She looks slightly mature enough to see a difference but not old enough to be rocking the cradle:risas3:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Matt's "oppa" is probably Lee Min Ho lol. (I swear I read somewhere she's a fan of his.)
- I'm excited for her, I'd be surprised if she hasn't seen the original. I wonder if Nadech will skim through it for research or just interpret the character his own way without looking at the reference point.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Yes, she is a die hard fan of Lee Min Ho. Just her latest lakorn with Boy, they have met a korean actor, she seems to be very excited and crazy. Sure she has already watched YUCFTS. Nadech has said that he has never watched it but knows how this korean series is famous and successful.
That's it, I read it in the FLF thread. I remember her & Boy's appearance on Infinity Challenge and how happy she was meeting Yoo Jae Suk (I would be too lol).

I think Matt's challenge here will be to differentiate her Chun Song Yi from her character in Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai since there are similarities between the two. I don't think Nadech should feel pressured by emulating Kim Soo Hyun or anything, he just needs to understand his character and interpret his own way.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt might be closer in age but she does look a sight older than Nadech and that's the whole point of having her in here. Someone look a little older than him but still compatible. I don't want them to dress her to make her look young, I want them to make her up where I can see a smudge of difference between them.

Matt looks pretty and fresh in the pics. I haven't seen anything of her and BF in a bit hope they are still together. He is such a darling to her. I think Matt will find a way to make the role her own. She has played similar roles in her many lakorns but somehow she managed to make each role stands out on its own. I have faith in her to bring her A game. As for Nadech, he will be perfectly fine :)

P

PrincessKarina

I think Nadech looks older than his age though. Matt doesn't look much older than him.
Nadech looks older for his age. Matt looks older for her age also. Matt to me is an actress who always look older from the first day she debuted though. Just my thoughts. :p

P

PrincessKarina

She is just 2years older than him. Not so big difference. Mew Nittha is older than Nadech but in their latest lakorn, Na looks much more older than her thanks to costume, make up, beard and attitude. In this remake, they may change nadech haircut to make him look younger than her.

Matt is so beautiful in her recent pics

Matt said, she goes to South Korea to find her "oppa" (joke, everybody know she has a boyfriend). She will find him in you who came from the stars lol.
I am just glad the n'ek isn't Yaya! Lol. Oh and Mew N is younger than Matt by a year even. :) I'm excited for this lakorn too since I liked the original Korean drama!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt's "oppa" is probably Lee Min Ho lol. (I swear I read somewhere she's a fan of his.)
- I'm excited for her, I'd be surprised if she hasn't seen the original. I wonder if Nadech will skim through it for research or just interpret the character his own way without looking at the reference point.
I am glad Matt has got another project. Honestly I don't want her to retir .
Lord can't stand Lee min ho acting. His one dimensional acting ruined two classic characters of classic mangas : Domyoji of Hana Yori dango and Ryo Saeba of City Hunter

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nadech looks older for his age. Matt looks older for her age also. Matt to me is an actress who always look older from the first day she debuted though. Just my thoughts. :p
Nah, Matt look her age. It all depends on the makeup though. The lakorn with Andrew that is currently airing, she look like she's 23 or 24. It's just that most men age slower than women. Mew look young, but I can tell in a few years if she doesn't take good care of herself, she'll age faster than the girls her age. Just look at her neck, she need to take good care of that. A lot of these actors will look older because they're in the sun shooting most of the time.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Definitely the same problem, I would like to send this picture for all fans who said Matt cannot played with Nadech because she is too tall for him. Na is taller than her but with high heel, she will be taller than him. If korean team has succed to deal with, why not thai team
It's not really a problem. Matt has act with short actors before. Aum and Chakrit for example. They made it work.

P

PrincessKarina

As long as Matt doesn't wear 5 inch heels, she be alright next to Nadech. Per her profile Matt is also as tall as Yaya except Matt is more curvy than Yaya that's all. Don't get me wrong I like curvy actresses. But we'll wait and see how this will go! Again I am a fan of the Korean drama so I hope Thai people don't alter too much from the original.;)

P

PrincessKarina

The korean version is sincerely a masterpiece, those who remake it or the pranang who will play in it will feel many pressure on them. But I'am overjoyed that a thai production challenge themself to remake such a famous series, it make us, viewers the luck to see a good project.
Right! I am not a fan of Nadech nor Matt but I'm not hating either. I'm open minded. Also since I am a fan of the Korean piece I might just tune in you know? Who knows Nadech and Matt might just blown me away! :)

P

PrincessKarina

Plus good storylines are important! At times I learned to look past the pranangs because the storyline was so phenominal! :)