❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I truly think it is Matt because she is not popular enough to where they link her name to a lakorn to stir buzz lol.

Usually when she is linked to a lakorn then it is because she is in there. Her name doesn't draw lots of attention no reason they should be trolling viewers that way :)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Hmmm ... I wonder how the reactions have been so far to each casting rumor, like if there's an actress that Thai netz are more vocal about in wanting as the lead.

P

PrincessKarina

Uh this Korean drama had a lot of lip kissing scenes if I remembered it correctly (I only watched bits and pieces and forgot why I didn't finish lol) if Nadech is in here...he will have to do lip kissing? Unless Thai people uses camera angles AGAIN or omit the kissing scenes! Lol! Good luck to whoever the actress may be! I just hope they don't "omit" too many scenes from the original! :p

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Uh this Korean drama had a lot of lip kissing scenes if I remembered it correctly (I only watched bits and pieces and forgot why I didn't finish lol) if Nadech is in here...he will have to do lip kissing? Unless Thai people uses camera angles AGAIN or omit the kissing scenes! Lol! Good luck to whoever the actress may be! I just hope they don't "omit" too many scenes from the original! :p
Hopefully Khun Nong doesn't cut out the kissing scenes. I will be shock if Na actually gets to kiss another n'ek lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt doesn't mind having kissing scenes. I mean, great literally shove his tongue down her throat and I think she had real kisses with Film too.

I don't know if Yadech's fans are ready for him to go all out with other actresses. The one with Richie doesn't count cause the rape scene was by far the most awkward to have ever been film. But remaking a kdrama have to be realistic by keeping the kissing scenes because they are well known for their pranangs to have at least one or two very passionate kissing. This drama has quite a few and please don't make it a childlike kiss. It is no longer cute lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The kissing are not gonna be anything close to the K-dramas. We all know that ch3 kissing are PG. lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The kissing are not gonna be anything close to the K-dramas. We all know that ch3 kissing are PG. lol
Yeah, I can see all the camera angles already. That would be a shame. Adults kiss could be done in a way where it doesn't have to look cheap lol. If they orchestrated the kids right it is sexy as hell. Then again it is channel 3. If they can black out the kiss and aim the camera at the wall all the time they would

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I can see all the camera angles already. That would be a shame. Adults kiss could be done in a way where it doesn't have to look cheap lol. If they orchestrated the kids right it is sexy as hell. Then again it is channel 3. If they can black out the kiss and aim the camera at the wall all the time they would
Sorry to ask, but I'm not a ch7 and other channel fan other than ch3. I always see everyone said that it's channel 3 then don't expect too much kiss scenes, does it mean that other channel allow adult kiss scenes just like Korean drama?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sorry to ask, but I'm not a ch7 and other channel fan other than ch3. I always see everyone said that it's channel 3 then don't expect too much kiss scenes, does it mean that other channel allow adult kiss scenes just like Korean drama?
Channel 7 have adults kiss scenes more than channel 3. But it all boils down to the actress. To me, more channel 7 actresses have the courage to act out that part.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Channel 7 have adults kiss scenes more than channel 3. But it all boils down to the actress. To me, more channel 7 actresses have the courage to act out that part.
Is it a real adult kiss or just touching of mouth and mouth like in ch3? In some ch3 Lakorn, some actress did real kiss as well!

P

PrincessKarina

Is it a real adult kiss or just touching of mouth and mouth like in ch3? In some ch3 Lakorn, some actress did real kiss as well!
Truthfully from all the lip kissing I have seen of Channel 3, they were pretty weak and quick peck on the lips. I don't have any memorable deep and passionate lip kissing (possibly tongue involved) from Channel 3. Can anyone correct me otherwise? I saw Toomtam kissed from Channel 5 or 7 and I have to say it was a bit better than most of Channel 3's kisses. But sadly most of these kisses were forced and rape kisses!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Truthfully from all the lip kissing I have seen of Channel 3, they were pretty weak and quick peck on the lips. I don't have any memorable deep and passionate lip kissing (possibly tongue involved) from Channel 3. Can anyone correct me otherwise? I saw Toomtam kissed from Channel 5 or 7 and I have to say it was a bit better than most of Channel 3's kisses. But sadly most of these kisses were forced and rape kisses!
Watch channel 7 lakorn of Sammy and Thanwa...they have some good kissings like an actual relationship kissing couple. Not like channel 3 where shy teenagers testing out how it is like to kiss for the first time lol

P

PrincessKarina

If Thai actors and actresses come 50 percent closer to how Koreans kiss on screen, boy that would be a record breaking point! Ha ha. I have seen Korean actors and actresses used tongues like the Americans! Lol. It looked a bit cheesy but more realistic in a way if we talk deep kissing! I kind of hope the P'ek is not Nadech. No offense but if this is the remake of that Korean drama, we need a Thai actor who is all for lip kissing! Deeper and longer kisses which I don't think Nadech's fanclub is for! The Korean actor and actress from the original portrayed the kisses pretty realistically! Step up Thai actors and actresses! :p Remember practice makes perfect! Lol...

P

PrincessKarina

Watch channel 7 lakorn of Sammy and Thanwa...they have some good kissings like an actual relationship kissing couple. Not like channel 3 where shy teenagers testing out how it is like to kiss for the first time lol
Lol. Cool thanks! From a few kisses I have seen of Channel 5 and 7 I thought they were a bit better than almost all of Channel 3's kisses! No offense to the Channel or anyone! I was thinking my baby nieces and baby nephews can kiss me better than these actors and actresses from Channel 3. Lol. :p