❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don't see the point of remaking this drama in the first place. Like I said because it

After watching Fai Laung Fai , i don't think i want Mat and Boy to reunion for another lakorn. Lolzz...I actually adore Matt and Rome together. They are so fun to watch.
After Fai Lang Fai, I don't want to see Boy act anymore. Lol
I didn't like Rome all that much but I do admit, he and Matt has a natural chemistry in their first lakorn. It was funny and they made it so believable that they are best friends. Matt was great in that role w/Rome. Her character was pitiful, sassy, airhead at time, has a sharp tongue, and funny.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I actually want to see Nine Napat in this remake. That boy look so mysterious and he got the height. Nine and Yougart would be good.

Cosasianfuse

sarNie Egg
After Fai Lang Fai, I don't want to see Boy act anymore. Lol
I didn't like Rome all that much but I do admit, he and Matt has a natural chemistry in their first lakorn. It was funny and they made it so believable that they are best friends. Matt was great in that role w/Rome. Her character was pitiful, sassy, airhead at time, has a sharp tongue, and funny.
Boy will be better next time , the one he act with Kim also not bad though. I really enjoy Matt with Rome in that Lakorn so much that i drag my sister to watching it as well and we had great time watching it together. Lolz...I don't like Rome either but that Lakorn with Matt was too good to ignore their chemistry. If you are My Love From the star fans like me , i think you can catch on why i think Matt is the best CSY role . Her character in the Lakorn with Rome was exactly like you said , Pitiful , Sassy , airhead , sharp tongue , funny and stylist that is the quality of CSY. If it not done well , viewer can hate CSY , JJH played it well with the hint of airhead and comic act.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Boy will be better next time , the one he act with Kim also not bad though. I really enjoy Matt with Rome in that Lakorn so much that i drag my sister to watching it as well and we had great time watching it together. Lolz...I don't like Rome either but that Lakorn with Matt was too good to ignore their chemistry. If you are My Love From the star fans like me , i think you can catch on why i think Matt is the best CSY role . Her character in the Lakorn with Rome was exactly like you said , Pitiful , Sassy , airhead , sharp tongue , funny and stylist that is the quality of CSY. If it not done well , viewer can hate CSY , JJH played it well with the hint of airhead and comic act.
I think Boy probably improved a bit in the Cupid series but can't be sure since I didn't watch it enough to see it. Boy at least acknowledged that he was not good in serious roles. He's not a bad actor to start off he was just particularly bad in FLF.

Agree that the role of JJH is almost the same as Matt in her lake with Rome. And she played it hilariously without coming across as cringe worthy. And Matt does have chemistry with most of her co-stars. Also, her lakorn with Chakrit is comparable to JJH. It will be funny when the channel picked someone so random that no one knows :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I did like Boy's acting in that lakorn with Vicky. I thought he was decent in that drama. He's better in comedy then drama. I have not seen If You Are My Love From The Star, but if you described how the character is so similar to Matt's character, then she will nail that role effortlessly.
Come to think of it, a lot of Thai lakorns have female leads that has the similar characteristics as If You Are My Love From The Star. That similar characteristics is played out in Thai lakorns, but not many actresses can pull it off. It alway come off corny.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Seriously Matt is the only n'ek I've seen so far that can actually be funny, sexy, bratty and doesn't over do it.

Cosasianfuse

sarNie Egg
I think Boy probably improved a bit in the Cupid series but can't be sure since I didn't watch it enough to see it. Boy at least acknowledged that he was not good in serious roles. He's not a bad actor to start off he was just particularly bad in FLF.

Agree that the role of JJH is almost the same as Matt in her lake with Rome. And she played it hilariously without coming across as cringe worthy. And Matt does have chemistry with most of her co-stars. Also, her lakorn with Chakrit is comparable to JJH. It will be funny when the channel picked someone so random that no one knows :)
For me Boy did great in Cupid Series with Toey , if i didn't watch that series i won't become Boy fan and follow his work. He has a mature look and with those beard , serious role fit his appearance so well special in suit. I actually don't understand about Thai Lakorn system , i don't know if they have audition system for Lakorn. Mark Prin has a baby face but he end up get a lot of mature role , Boy with a mature look but is not good with the serious role. I am confused. lolz.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
LOL boy has like the serious face, yet he's not good in those roles? He is more of a prankster/silly type though. I'm not a fan either way.

Cosasianfuse

sarNie Egg
I did like Boy's acting in that lakorn with Vicky. I thought he was decent in that drama. He's better in comedy then drama. I have not seen If You Are My Love From The Star, but if you described how the character is so similar to Matt's character, then she will nail that role effortlessly.
Come to think of it, a lot of Thai lakorns have female leads that has the similar characteristics as If You Are My Love From The Star. That similar characteristics is played out in Thai lakorns, but not many actresses can pull it off. It alway come off corny.
That what made me deliver my interest to Korean drama. To be honest , Matt is the only actress i voted for CSY role beside Chompoo and Ploy. If CH3 can open audition for their actress i think it good. We will find out more talent actor/actress who is underrate and let them shine.

Cosasianfuse

sarNie Egg
LOL boy has like the serious face, yet he's not good in those roles? He is more of a prankster/silly type though. I'm not a fan either way.
Lolz...look at his jawline and beard. That is the most MAN face. Yes , his personality seem to be a talkactive and prankster but not with the look. Lolz...

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
For me Boy did great in Cupid Series with Toey , if i didn't watch that series i won't become Boy fan and follow his work. He has a mature look and with those beard , serious role fit his appearance so well special in suit. I actually don't understand about Thai Lakorn system , i don't know if they have audition system for Lakorn. Mark Prin has a baby face but he end up get a lot of mature role , Boy with a mature look but is not good with the serious role. I am confused. lolz.
Mark P and Boy doesn't do well in serious role, IMO. Why I stop watching Klen Chivit is because I couldn't take Mark's acting seriously. He comes as a little boy getting angry. Mark and Boy level of acting are the same, imo.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That what made me deliver my interest to Korean drama. To be honest , Matt is the only actress i voted for CSY role beside Chompoo and Ploy. If CH3 can open audition for their actress i think it good. We will find out more talent actor/actress who is underrate and let them shine.
I used to like Chompoo and Ploy's acting, but they don't play as the sweet and nice girl well. They're better at playing evil.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mark P and Boy doesn't do well in serious role, IMO. Why I stop watching Klen Chivit is because I couldn't take Mark's acting seriously. He comes as a little boy getting angry. Mark and Boy level of acting are the same, imo.
LOL Mark was best at the end when he was fooling around.

Cosasianfuse

sarNie Egg
I hope they have audition system so they can pick which actor/actress fit the role. What i like about Korean drama is their audition system and non-Channel based contract. After audition the Channel will go through with the actor/actress agency and sign the contract. The chemistry in Korean drama is more on point than the Thai one.

Cosasianfuse

sarNie Egg
LOL Mark was best at the end when he was fooling around.
Three of main actor/actress in KLC were above average , i like Yaya , Toey and Louis acting a lot and that keep me carry on with the show. Mark P to me was okay but i was surprise that his chemistry with Yaya is better than NY (my personal opinion). No offense guys.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thai industry will not improve much if the script are handed to the stars which in turn they don't have to try hard knowing if they are popular enough they pretty much get first choice. I prefer the audition system as well. You earn it not given it.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think Ch.3 has a plenty of actresses besides Matt and the senior actresses that can do the "diva" ish, ditzy role to various degrees. To be honest, the script and production is more worrisome than casting.

Yaya probably would be perfect here. They should remove Nadech and do Yaya+new actor. Man seeing her on the runway for Thai's fashion week? She's fierce. If only she were taller, she could be a professional model.

Kim has proven that she excels at it so much so that she's now typecast in this mold. She needs something different. I know some find her bratty to be annoying but I don't. At least not in RP and ARO. Haven't seen BH.

Bella can do it as well, see Pope Ruk and Wimarn Mekala. Mekala is a pretty similar character and she nailed it but she's booked. She's already working for K'Nong and has Duay Raeng next. Also her looks aren't quite right even if the acting is. Bella's pretty in a "girl next door" way but it doesn't scream superstar top actress, fashion icon etc.

I'm interested to see Mint C. in this type of role in Ruk Long Rohng can pull it off or not.

And they aren't Ch3 but both Mai and Baifern can pull it off with ease. Mai also worked with Broadcast already. K'Nong seems like she takes some risks in casting, not counting Broadcast's own favorites. Like she actually branches out and works with everyone and mixes up the pairings somewhat.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Well a whole lot of people in Thailand must've taken his advice because none of Nadech/Yaya's lakorns' ratings after DJA are anything to write home about so yeah they sure aren't watching it. :risas3:
I think Ch.3 has a plenty of actresses besides Matt and the senior actresses that can do the "diva" ish, ditzy role to various degrees. To be honest, the script and production is more worrisome than casting.

Yaya probably would be perfect here. They should remove Nadech and do Yaya+new actor. Man seeing her on the runway for Thai's fashion week? She's fierce. If only she were taller, she could be a professional model.

Kim has proven that she excels at it so much so that she's now typecast in this mold. She needs something different. I know some find her bratty to be annoying but I don't. At least not in RP and ARO. Haven't seen BH.

Bella can do it as well, see Pope Ruk and Wimarn Mekala. Mekala is a pretty similar character and she nailed it but she's booked. She's already working for K'Nong and has Duay Raeng next. Also her looks aren't quite right even if the acting is. Bella's pretty in a "girl next door" way but it doesn't scream superstar top actress, fashion icon etc.

I'm interested to see Mint C. in this type of role in Ruk Long Rohng can pull it off or not.

And they aren't Ch3 but both Mai and Baifern can pull it off with ease. Mai also worked with Broadcast already. K'Nong seems like she takes some risks in casting, not counting Broadcast's own favorites. Like she actually branches out and works with everyone and mixes up the pairings somewhat.

Oh man Mai would do really well in this..shes tall and got that whole divash image going on even in real life LOL! Yaya would be great too based on her performance in Kleun Cheewit, which I still cant get over, and her "supermodel" look whenever she dresses up nicely. Only problem is, shes already playing this type of character with Nadech in LLSR. If she were to have been included here too, that would have made it 3 lakorns for her where she played the diva superstar role.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think I am the only who didn't like YFAS. I find the actor and actress overrated.

Nadech does this charming prince to a T, he would do fine. As for actress, I hope he does venture out because if what Shiera say is true, I can't take him seriously as an actor.