❤️[Ch3] Mia Archeep(Step Onward): Mai Warit / Prang Kannarun

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yea know he knows, now how are they going to get on better terms again.
Agree though Dits jealousy is a bit annoying me. Plus im afraid about the ep tonight...hopefully we will still have our lovey dovey moments
Agree.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I’m finally caught up and can I just say I really dislike Anne, Kot and the Aunt. They are a bunch of haters!!! The other secretary I can careless hahaha and I was surprised, but I guess not really too, that this lakorn is an evening lakorn instead of Prime. Mai’s last lakorn was prime and same with his lakorn with Mint C too, but then his lakorn with Natalie was evening too.

Also, I’m surprised they revealed so soon too that Dao is part of The Plan. I’m just thinking ahead but I think Dit does sign the contract with Mr. Robert and he’s gonna use that to get close to Dao. Kinda like a “i signed the contract so you belong to me now” kinda deal.... but then that makes me wonder what else he’s going to find out that causes him to throw papers in Dao’s face and for her to return his ring (all clips from the MVs) but the suspense now is killing me lol

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yeah! Lets not forget the secretary :naughty2: who is trying sooo hard to make Dao's life miserable.

I think once Dit learns about The Plan he will always be wondering if Dao is showing her true self or not. But looking at the trailer im wondering how he still fell deeply inlove with her given that he learned about The Plan at the early stage of their relationship.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Dit will be more possessive and controlling once he learns about Dao’s plan. He’ll use that to his advantage by getting her to marry him so his mom won’t pressure him anymore.

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
I’m finally caught up and can I just say I really dislike Anne, Kot and the Aunt. They are a bunch of haters!!! The other secretary I can careless hahaha and I was surprised, but I guess not really too, that this lakorn is an evening lakorn instead of Prime. Mai’s last lakorn was prime and same with his lakorn with Mint C too, but then his lakorn with Natalie was evening too.

Also, I’m surprised they revealed so soon too that Dao is part of The Plan. I’m just thinking ahead but I think Dit does sign the contract with Mr. Robert and he’s gonna use that to get close to Dao. Kinda like a “i signed the contract so you belong to me now” kinda deal.... but then that makes me wonder what else he’s going to find out that causes him to throw papers in Dao’s face and for her to return his ring (all clips from the MVs) but the suspense now is killing me lol
I'm okay with Anne, it's just she wouldn't give up because she's being sister zone. You know how most female second leads get misunderstood.
I totally agree with Kot and the Aunt, especially Kot. I don't get why she's acting like that. I always see her get too sensitive or disappointed in everything just in my opinion.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Guys Girls,,,wish me luck. I'm gonna watch it now. LOL...the suspense is killing me. I just got time to sit and watch something. I really miss Prang on screen.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I think this may be Prang's best look in all of her lakorn. She's glowing here and her wardrobe is doing her justice for once!! I'd kill to have a body like hers! Ch3 dont know what theyre missing out on. Shes one my most favorite ch3 actress. She's majority of the time playing in 2nd lead--whmish they'd promote her more cause her acting is slowly improving.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I hope this lakorn draws more attention to Prang. Her acting is improving, she can sing and she’s super pretty! Also, the shorter episodes aren’t helping! Once it gets interesting oh too bad episodes over, gotta wait now.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Why are there always asshole females characters.

All these girls hate nk. It is crazy....lakorn or series in general always have women pitting against each other. Soo annoying

Things are going really fast here.....

Prang is such a visual...

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Finally i finished the first 4 episodes. Damn...I love P' Uk Patchanee (owner of the production company). She is really good at casting. I feel the actors and actresses here suit their characters really well. I feel engaged with their characters. At first I thought it is going to a romantic comedy, but actually it's a romantic drama type of lakorn. There are a lot of crying scenes which made me like a lot. So far so good,..