❤️[CH3] Mae Krua Kon Mai (Step Power 3): Namfah Thunyaphat/August Vachiravit

The party was a brilliant idea! I love when lakorns reference actors, it's so cheesy.
Can't wait until tomorrow for the mask reveal. I have the biggest smile on face rn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
August has the cutest secret smile ever. Just that little curl of his lips is beautiful lol. Namfah said that August is her first kiss ever. But those that are rooting for them to be a couple might wait forever cause he said he sees her like one of the guys hahahaha.

August has the cutest secret smile ever. Just that little curl of his lips is beautiful lol. Namfah said that August is her first kiss ever. But those that are rooting for them to be a couple might wait forever cause he said he sees her like one of the guys hahahaha.
Still have hope though. :naughty2::naughty2:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Awhh, Namfah is so pretty in that dress and hair. I can't believe this is almost over... Seriously this lakorn is so fun that time really just flew by from the first episode to now. I'm already missing the experience of it first coming out. Faidam is so cute when shy. <3 Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode and how they make up cause they do have a lil fight it seems. We still got Dao's bf to deal with but I guess that may not take too much time to solve. I seriously forgot about Rika until she showed up again. Can't wait to see her getting rid of. Tired of her. Hoping Param's mother isn't too shocked about Faidam being Dao. Looove Taew and Wat. Such funny people and great friends to Dao. Hoping the rest of the episodes are great. :) Haven't really disappointed me so far. Hope they end strong!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Namfah and August have very similar smile. And I adore Param's mom. Her relationship with Faidam is sweet. I haven't enjoyed a lakorn for so long. I can sit and watch Namfah all day lol. I freaking like her as Faidam.

bit

sarNie Adult
Namfah is doing good, she can effortlessly change between comedic and dramatic, and the fact she can cry naturally without looking forced, She definitely one of the better one in CH3 at this moment.

August need to work on his crying.