❤️[CH3] Mae Krua Kon Mai (Step Power 3): Namfah Thunyaphat/August Vachiravit

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I thought Param was teasing Faidam again but he actually was about to kiss her! But ugh. Cant wait to see Param get jealous of Dao as well since he loves making her jealous right now lol. I guess they officially meet as fiancés next week. Looking forward to it!

So happy about the ratings as well. Hope it reaches 5.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Namfah is such a charismatic girl. I actually find her very pretty with her ugly disguise. When she puts that dark makeup on it actually showcase how plumb her lips are. She exaggerated to no end when pra'ek catches her at something.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so impress this lakorn is doing so well in the rating. It keep on climbing and climbing. I thik this lakorn is Ch3 first high rating of the first half of this year. Congrat to to cast.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Omg, the ep 14 reached 5.3 on ratings. This lakorn is doing so well and i’m so happy. It’s so good. They deserve it. I love august and namfah’s chemistry. I have the feeling they will pair again in other lakorn! :)

First time watching Namfah and I really love her acting. :thumbup: Hope she will be a full-time Nang'ek soon. I have watched her interview and she talked very well and so detail. Great that CH3 has promoted some new generation as Pra'Nang. First, Pie Rinrada, Krating now Namfah.

I think she is really doing a great job as Faidam. Faidam is such a cutie character. Love her relationship with Taew. They make a good team together. Their comedy rhythm is always on point.

August and Namfah have a cute and bubbly chemistry.:love::icon12: Always have a smile on my face when there are Pra'Nang scenes. The 4 years difference couple. Hope they will have a lakorn again soon.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh this lakorn is different from Patson/Namfon version even tho it has the n’ek in disguise as a maid for p’ek. In Patson/Namfon’s version, p’ek hated stinky mud fish and he didn’t get along with his dad cus he married n’ek mom. Anyways, this very is more light and cute funny. The scene that got me cracking up is when Faidam told the story when she got lost and met a man. She told him to take his pants off so she can run away. Hahhaa

the actress who played as Pon, isn’t she from ch7?

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Oh this lakorn is different from Patson/Namfon version even tho it has the n’ek in disguise as a maid for p’ek. In Patson/Namfon’s version, p’ek hated stinky mud fish and he didn’t get along with his dad cus he married n’ek mom. Anyways, this very is more light and cute funny. The scene that got me cracking up is when Faidam told the story when she got lost and met a man. She told him to take his pants off so she can run away. Hahhaa

the actress who played as Pon, isn’t she from ch7?
Yes, but she left ch7

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I'm just starting on this lakorn and I'm excited to see more! Hearing good reviews about it even makes me want to watch and anticipate this more. I was skeptical about it but after watching the first few eps, Im excited to see the main lead's chemistry grow. Also I'm glad that they are having good ratings!