❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Everything got intense so fast. Just a bit disappointed that Anuchyd died so soon. I was so flustered yesterday watching Ep2. Plerng and Sitang are so adorable together. I love the instant bond they have. It makes the story line pace so much better. It's not draggy just yet. I hope not as well. K' Plerng and Uthai so charming. How could you not fall in love with them?! :love::love:

Mae Duangkae so elegant and sweet but naive. Lol. I love their love at first sight moment. It was so cute. He was so smitten by her and she was so shy. I cannot get enough of these two. Bring on the sweetness and I'll deal with the sadness later haha. The playground scene was so freaking adorable. She's always so serious as Sitang but I'm glad Plerng is bringing out her inner child. I love these childhood lover storylines. I'm excited to see Ep.3 tonight!

I feel pity for Pakboon/ Boonreung. She's had so much vengeance and anger within her each life time. If only she'd be able to let it go but where would the story be without her haha. I hate when their eyes turn into a beady black shot eye look but she's doing a great job being evil. It's not cringey to watch. It's almost like you can really feel the anger she has towards Uthai. She must have really messed up in the past life because those were some quite harsh words Plerng said to her when they both were connecting together to see his past. I'm so intrigued into seeing all of this fall into place.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
This is actually so interesting. Everyone's acting is actually so good. Still not sure whats the importance of Poh but I'm pretty sure itll be told later. The Main lead are so cute! I'm glad that the lakorn jumped right into the storyline and didnt have a slow start. I understand 80% time of the lakorn but the ancient words and concepts are so hard to understand I'm a bit confused. Can anyone who understands pleade explain? All I know is that the believe uthaiyotin was a trader of the nation and theres some supernatural and past life stuff. But I'm still excited to see what happens!

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
For the first time, watched drama live on Ch3, LB itself seem to be short but seems to be full of commercials & clips of forthcoming dramas. If it wasnt for Jitaew, i would not have the patience to watch for 2 hours. Is it really like that? I mean u watched for like 10minutes then is interrupted by commercias, resumed, after maybe 10minutes, drama clips & so forth. Thank you...Or did i watch a diff site?

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
For the first time, watched drama live on Ch3, LB itself seem to be short but seems to be full of commercials & clips of forthcoming dramas. If it wasnt for Jitaew, i would not have the patience to watch for 2 hours. Is it really like that? I mean u watched for like 10minutes then is interrupted by commercias, resumed, after maybe 10minutes, drama clips & so forth. Thank you...Or did i watch a diff site?
I know...it's a pain, but still watch it because of these two.

I'm watching ep 3 now.............

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys, just an update on Ep 2. It cannot be uploaded in FB anymore as CH3 blocked it. We're looking for other means. we're going underground.
Oh no really? i was just about to head over to watch it .. it’s ok we will wait for it . Thanks for letting us know.

DaoRisa

Guys, just an update on Ep 2. It cannot be uploaded in FB anymore as CH3 blocked it. We're looking for other means. we're going underground.
Oh no....I watched live and understood just a little. Expect to rewatch with the sub. :(

Well, take your time, and hope you and your team will find the way to do to share with all of JTeaw fans.

DaoRisa

We're doing alternative methods now. Fb is no longer an option. Sorry for the inconvenience. The team is working hard on ep 3. For now, hopefully our alternate links remain viable. Please help spread the word but please be discreet. We want to be below the channel's radar.
Thanks, will have to wait until I get back home from work to do it at home. Don't want to get trouble of using work computer.

Again, thanks so much.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

We're doing alternative methods now. Fb is no longer an option. Sorry for the inconvenience. The team is working hard on ep 3. For now, hopefully our alternate links remain viable. Please help spread the word but please be discreet. We want to be below the channel's radar.
Please do not apologise, there is nothing to be sorry about and its no inconvenience. We are super grateful for you and your team for your hard work. Thank you again, going to go watch epi 2 now :aaaaa:

MayAnne

sarNie Egg
Please do not apologise, there is nothing to be sorry about and its no inconvenience. We are super grateful for you and your team for your hard work. Thank you again, going to go watch epi 2 now :aaaaa:

Hi everyone, we're using google drive and Telegram for now. Not the best solution but at least some people get to watch it

Here are the links

Google drive - http://bit.ly/LehBanPaKal (higher definition, slower download. There's a daily limit though)
Telegram (web or mobile app) - JamesJI FanSub channel - https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@JamesJiFanSub (lower resolution. Fine for watching on mobile devices)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

sarNie Adult
Guys, episode 3 is up in google drive and in Subup too (facebook group). As of now, the download limit has not yet been reached so i think you'd be able to download it. In any case, there are several youtube sites teaching how to go around the download limit. maybe that would help.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you...a
Guys, episode 3 is up in google drive and in Subup too (facebook group). As of now, the download limit has not yet been reached so i think you'd be able to download it. In any case, there are several youtube sites teaching how to go around the download limit. maybe that would help.
Thank you. appreciate the hard work