❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

MayAnne

sarNie Egg
Yes, Plerng was teasing Sitang in the car that she always said she would marry him. That's when she hit j. Oh their interactions are so good.

Also, he called her Dtua Nai (I think it means 'Which One?') which gave her a shock as no one has called her that since her parents died. Her uncle didnt't like her nickname so he calls her Sitang which is her real name.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Plerngfah keeps on mentioning Khun uthaiyothin. I think it is because
plerngfah is a descendant of Khun Uthaiyothin. I.e. He is the descendant of Uthaiyothin and Duangkhae's child. Which would be weird if you think about it... Like, he gets to be reunited with his great grandma....? The family tree might not be as direct as it seems
It's original from novel, Sikanol family
They skipped Khun Thiwa and Khun Wanphey life in lakorn version, if there is that life will be more weird because Thiwa is even more close like he is son of Khun Uthai's son

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
My otp (Plerng and Tuanai) is so cute in this ep, they hasn't known their love from two previous lifes yet but they are so cute together already

James and Taew play together become even more naturally, i'm enjoying their scenes so much

Last edited:

fun

Expired Sarnie
There are hardly any fan translated of Thai novel. Found a few through novelupdates but the choices is very small, very very very small. This novel sounds like a good fun read.

Anyway I am not sure if I like the first episode or not, I am not yet hooked but the spoilers are what is keeping me interested.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am rewatching the first episode again on youtube, it’s even better watching it second time round. Sitang and Plerng are adorable :love: . I find each characters to be interesting and I am really curious to find out more about each character’s past life connections and how their past actions will impact on their present life.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I am rewatching the first episode again on youtube, it’s even better watching it second time round. Sitang and Plerng are adorable :love: . I find each characters to be interesting and I am really curious to find out more about each character’s past life connections and how their past actions will impact on their present life.
Me too. Hope the English sub will be ready soon. :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Plerngfah's mouth is so wily lmao, i love him. He loves to tease his childhood sweetheart too much, he is a bit mean lol. Plerngfah at novel also tease and flirty with Sitang but he is more gentle with her.
I think the different is because at novel Plerngfah remember their past life first before remember they are childhood bff.

From ep1, i like these two scenes the most (of course, i like all pra'nang scenes)

sarNie Adult
I enjoyed episode 1. It wasn't that mushy of a first episode by lakorn standards, but it still had those cutesy romantic moments. I guess they will play with symbols a lot here, especially given the mystery plot point of the codes and disasters and all that. On the romantic side we get to see first hand the sun and moon motif, with Uthai being the Sun and Duangkhae being the moon. In the same way, Plerng is like the fiery but warm sun while Sitang is the moon that waxes and wanes, but always so cool and sweet.

Prof. Adul and P'Krat are the lame characters for me so far as they are very dull and muted. I am guessing that they will have more intense scenes in the coming weeks although in ep. 1,they're just meh.

Pakboon is the surprising character for me as I like her, even though I know she's a villain. I find her very pretty. She's not "hateable" yet but she's intriguing and alluring.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I enjoyed episode 1. It wasn't that mushy of a first episode by lakorn standards, but it still had those cutesy romantic moments. I guess they will play with symbols a lot here, especially given the mystery plot point of the codes and disasters and all that. On the romantic side we get to see first hand the sun and moon motif, with Uthai being the Sun and Duangkhae being the moon. In the same way, Plerng is like the fiery but warm sun while Sitang is the moon that waxes and wanes, but always so cool and sweet.

Prof. Adul and P'Krat are the lame characters for me so far as they are very dull and muted. I am guessing that they will have more intense scenes in the coming weeks although in ep. 1,they're just meh.

Pakboon is the surprising character for me as I like her, even though I know she's a villain. I find her very pretty. She's not "hateable" yet but she's intriguing and alluring.
Well said. :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
There's so much mystery and discussion around ancient symbols, it's hard to catch on to the plot for us non-Thai speakers T-T
But excited that this is getting subbed! thank you to subbers, you life savers!

Plerng and Sitang getting so much screen time in the first episode yeahhhhh! In part 4/9 Sitang walked Plerng to the entrance of her house after he visited, and she told him to go on home, and he got all sulky and said, "If I had known I wouldn't have fallen in love since grade school." Something like that, right?? So cute! I am going to eat up this soulmate trope and him being able to recall their past lives!!!

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Plerng and Sitang getting so much screen time in the first episode yeahhhhh! In part 4/9 Sitang walked Plerng to the entrance of her house after he visited, and she told him to go on home, and he got all sulky and said, "If I had known I wouldn't have fallen in love since grade school." Something like that, right?? So cute! I am going to eat up this soulmate trope and him being able to recall their past lives!!!
Yes also when Plerng took Sitang home, he told his mom that she doesn't need to worry about her future daughter-in-law, there is a line waiting for him, just who he will choose then glance at Tuanai. He already know his heart, so fast haha. He hasn't even known their past love line yet.

Plerng hasn't chased Sitang actively yet since she has a boyfriend (P'Kras) but then when three of them together, P'Kras still look like a third wheel lmao.

Sitang hasn't known her heart/or love Plerng yet but why she got angry seeing Bul on top of Plerng and why Plerng need to explain anything consider their status are just childhood friends who hasn't met each other for 25 years. I find it funny.

Can't wait to see how Plerng will act when he know their previous lifes. Right now, he is still a bit rude and annoying to Sitang :risas3:. In just one ep, Plerng teased her "heavy", "old-fashion", "her running nose", "thinking herself pretty"...He need paying himself for those in the future, Sitang will beat him.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Always love reading your reviews on Lakorn.. I am with you on Boom’s character . I find her character interesting and I want to find out more about her, even though I am dreading her love scenes with Khun Uthai :confused0: she need to say away from Daungkhae man:celebrate16:

Yes also when Plerng took Sitang home, he told his mom that she doesn't need to worry about her future daughter-in-law, there is a line waiting for him, just who he will choose then glance at Tuanai. He already know his heart, so fast haha. He did not even know their past love line yet.

Plerng hasn't chased Sitang actively yet since she has a boyfriend (P'Kras) but then when three of them together, P'Kras still look like a third wheel lmao.

Sitang hasn't known her heart/or love Plerng yet but why she got angry seeing Bul on top of Plerng and why Plerng need to explain anything consider their status is just childhood friend who hasn't met each other for 25 years. I find it funny.

Can't wait to see how Plerng will act when he know their previous lifes. Right now, he still a bit rude and annoying to Sitang :risas3:. In just one ep, Plerng teased her "heavy", "old-fashion", "her running nose", "thinking herself pretty"...He need paying himself for those in the future, Sitang will beat him.
Plerng and Sitang bickering is so darn cute. Is Kras Sitang BF ?? all along I thought he was just a friend or someone who worked with her.