❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm caught up!!!!!!!!!!

Omg you guys have no idea how badly I wanted to come chat with y'all! I wouldn't have been able to resist the spoilers so I stayed away!!!!! Haha.
Anyway. Guys. Guys. I freak'n hate Pilai. That b*tch instigates everything in the fam. I need to see her retribution like ASAP! I cannot wait to see what/how they're gonna resolve her problem and like what kind of Karma she's gonna get.
I cried buckets when Tia passed away and then cried even MORE when See passed away!!!!!! My eyes were so swollen the next morning. Hahahha.
And OMG! I knew something was up with Ma and her mom-in-law! She isn't so innocent after all! I can't wait until tomorrow. I was gonna wait for subs this weekend, but I couldn't help it so I watched today's EP hahah.

I also am like hating Chai so much now. Urgh. I'm in love with Tong and Sah. Tong is sooo patient I hope he gets the best merit! Sah of course is super cute. It's just sad to see him leave his mom.

How have you all been!!!! Miss this place like crazy!

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
I'm caught up!!!!!!!!!!

Omg you guys have no idea how badly I wanted to come chat with y'all! I wouldn't have been able to resist the spoilers so I stayed away!!!!! Haha.
Anyway. Guys. Guys. I freak'n hate Pilai. That b*tch instigates everything in the fam. I need to see her retribution like ASAP! I cannot wait to see what/how they're gonna resolve her problem and like what kind of Karma she's gonna get.
I cried buckets when Tia passed away and then cried even MORE when See passed away!!!!!! My eyes were so swollen the next morning. Hahahha.
And OMG! I knew something was up with Ma and her mom-in-law! She isn't so innocent after all! I can't wait until tomorrow. I was gonna wait for subs this weekend, but I couldn't help it so I watched today's EP hahah.

I also am like hating Chai so much now. Urgh. I'm in love with Tong and Sah. Tong is sooo patient I hope he gets the best merit! Sah of course is super cute. It's just sad to see him leave his mom.

How have you all been!!!! Miss this place like crazy!
Welcome back! I thought to stay away from this one and wait until it is done before taking a peek... story sounded complicated and a lot of lines... then... it is surprisingly good! JJ and Bella never disappoint me.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Ok at first I said the actress who played Chanta was a bit flat, monotonous, I took it back, she’s cute and cry beautifully. Maybe at first she needs that character since she is hiding and don’t want to stand out much.

Although Atong still have this problem, he needs to go to speech class.
I thought Chanda played well... sort of women who have been hurt deeply, “a stained white fabric... thoroughly cleaned but always aware of the fact it is no longer a virgin fabric “
So 1960s...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Welcome back! I thought to stay away from this one and wait until it is done before taking a peek... story sounded complicated and a lot of lines... then... it is surprisingly good! JJ and Bella never disappoint me.
That's what I intended, but things got so good I couldn't wait. Haha. Plus I don't want it to end before coming in here. Otherwise I'd be by myself.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Damn Philai was so annoying in this episode! Someone needs to pinch that B good! And Hia Chai's little gf lol

(Line up Philai, Nu On, and that Jae in the jewelry shop and have Mae Karakade triple slap them LOL)

Gosh, the ending makes me wanna see tomorrow's episode already!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Me, too. It must be, otherwise it’s hard to explain the drastic change of personality from a young, gentle Yoi to a woman as she is now.
Exactly but my question more is how did Tia forgive her for that?? Or is it not Tia's mom?
I watch up to ep 8 only and just watch the recent ep cause freaking james ji and the new girl are sooo cute togetherrr!!!!!
Are they not?! I was surprised last night at how cute they were. Yiiwhaa and JJ match well in here.
I actually thought he struggled hard to produce that one tear. Haha. But it's ok. I like his character so I forgive James. Hehe.
Haha that is quite true. Idk maybe from all the heart break already I was just too vulnerable and cried when he started to tremble and talk lmao. I usually don't cry but I'm bawlling my eyes out like a baby in here.

Also, YAY!!!! Welcome back @phatman I was wondering where you went lol. I missed reading your commentaries. Welcome to everyone else who is also now joining in on the conversations. I was so sad thinking I'd have to talk to myself in here lol. I too was going to wait abut after Ep.2 I was like nope! Sticking to it each week. This drama is super addicting. I'm taken aback at how surprisingly good this one is bc I usually dont like family drama.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Are they not?! I was surprised last night at how cute they were. Yiiwhaa and JJ match well in here.
Hahaha slowly watching this. Only at ep 8 with my mum. Seriously too obsessed with hua jai sila right now.
I saw photos and screen shot of james with her and thought i check out the latest ep since theres alot of them. I want to see them pair up hopefully.... im really sick of him pair up with the same facesss.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha slowly watching this. Only at ep 8 with my mum. Seriously too obsessed with hua jai sila right now.
I saw photos and screen shot of james with her and thought i check out the latest ep since theres alot of them. I want to see them pair up hopefully.... im really sick of him pair up with the same facesss.
Haha I'm the opposite. I'm too obsessed with this one right now so I keep watching the highlights of HJS only. Yeah Yiiwhaa and James Ji are cute so I wouldn't mind it.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Haha I'm the opposite. I'm too obsessed with this one right now so I keep watching the highlights of HJS only. Yeah Yiiwhaa and James Ji are cute so I wouldn't mind it.
Planning to catch up on the weekend cause i finished the latest ep and it was really good compared to the beginning.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid