❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Anything for James Ma! Lol. I love him & can’t wait to see this one as well. Yaya & Jma seem to look good together in the photos. Like someone mentioned, they are buddies so I hope the chemistry will generate better.

P

PrincessKarina

Why I feel no emotions from those bts :confused0::confused:
I’m seeing friendship zone only! Lol seriously no chemistry between JMA and Yaya from the pictures! Hopefully they will at least pull it through in the lakorn. Or better yet MAYBE shock us?! Yaya failed with JJ in my mind so here’s JMA! Hmm...o_O

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
The bts pics of them filming are starting to pour in..great then but still I have no idea how the drama will turn out with the storyline explained before..the vibe is not there..I'll wait for more to see what its all about lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Okay ... at this stage I'm definitely only getting luke warm chemistry so far but it's early days and I can't count them out just yet.
On a different tangent now, considering that this drama has Yaya & James why does it feel like this one is flying under the radar, feels like there isn't much noise being made about it.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hello?? Nobody’s updating about this?? Lol I saw Ya filming two days ago. I hope they’ll release more bts pics. It’s so boring and dry when the team doesn’t show bts work. :(

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello?? Nobody’s updating about this?? Lol I saw Ya filming two days ago. I hope they’ll release more bts pics. It’s so boring and dry when the team doesn’t show bts work. :(
Everything seems quite secretive too doesn’t it? I only see a few pics here and there.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Everything seems quite secretive too doesn’t it? I only see a few pics here and there.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hahah yea.. it makes me forgot Jma is even filming this hahahha

But hello Ya fans??? Even I don’t see them being so active around here???

P

PrincessKarina

That is quite true. I was expecting more spazz come from Ya’s fans. Even if it was only slightly related to this.
For real. Seems dead in here. Lol. Then again I personally don’t feel any chemistry between these two. Let them prove me wrong if anything! :rolleyes: