❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It was so cute how Neung had her mouth wide open like that after Salawat planted that kiss on her. Poor girl was shocked haha So cute.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It was so cute how Neung had her mouth wide open like that after Salawat planted that kiss on her. Poor girl was shocked haha So cute.
They are cute... now that she became less annoying (misguided)

One of my fav quote from Suam

"that is your mother's truth....

"everyone has their own perspectives/ truth from what they see from their eyes"

Nueng is hug happy lol.....both guys are like "are you ok/is something wrong with you?" Hahahaha

Pk is putting his plan in place....so some angst coming to us

Love the Ost. Kao has such a nice voice

Last edited:
Reactions: Bex

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They are cute... now that she became less annoying
Yeah they’re really cute. Neung was sooo irritating in the beginning! I wanted to rip her hair out every time she came on the screen when she was still mean. I love how she went back to being the nice person she was before.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I still need to watch episode 12 but I saw some of episode 14 (Raw) and he is starting to distance himself from her I am so sad:sad6:

natsumi83

sarNie Egg
Pk is putting his plan in place....so some angst coming to us
in ep 12, Rut said maybe its time to stop thinking what is right, use the brain of bad guy to think for once
in preview of ep15, seem like he going to find Sia Ha and Su.. not sure what in his plan.. i think is somehow link to Tuan whom he met at the house.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
he wanna keeps Suam away from him to be safe from Sia Ha
Sia Ha said something to Rut when Suam fainted in Sia Ha's arm....
Yea I saw that, That is what I was thinking that is what happened, I could tell from his face in that scene is was not good.

I just hold we don't have the angst until the last episode, but I don't know ahh.

Ghostmonster

A little bit of both ❤️
Today’s ep was such a roller coaster! I hope that the last couple of ep will be filled with nk & pk. Sighs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bex

Bex

sarNie Egg
Today’s ep was such
This weekend the episodes were very good. Great's expressions made me laugh so much. Last night's ep made me laugh and cry. I'm glad that with the story getting deeper, they've relegated the cute and fluffy stuff to the support cast. I feel like we're just at the halfway point of the lakorn as i want the police part to be carefully tackled. They've done such a good job with the comedy, romance and even the supernatural aspect to this lakorn. It wasn't crazy and as out of place as I usually find with most lakorns but this is at it's very core a police drama. Tuan has given up half his life to try and catch Sia Ha and his associates, i want all the sub-plots to be carefully fleshed out. In the hands of a less writer and team, this would all be brushed over and wrapped up with a pretty bow like they did with Lub Luang Jai. I really hope that this doesn't happen as that would be very disappointing. Rut has yet to find out that his wife has been spying on him and at most we have three eps left.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Man ep 15 was so emotional! I was so happy when Suam found out that her moms husband isn’t actually her biological father and that her real dad has been with her this whole time and protecting her. Kao did a really good job in that scene! I was so happy when Suam finally admitted to her sister that she loves Danurut. Ruts smile while hiding in the back was everything haha I was so happy but then I got so sad at the end when Rut said he was gonna divorce Suam. Especially after she made that big feast for him and was finally gonna admit her feelings to him :crybaby2:Suams facial expressions made me want to cry. Whoever wrote her lines in that scene sure knows how to tug at people’s heart strings. At the end when they really got divorced I was so upset. I felt so bad for both of them!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm soo happy for them and the decent success they had

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yea I saw some of episode 15 (Raw) they divorced:sad6: How will these get back together? I should be able to take angst my first was/is Bangel from BTVS lol.

OMG and she give him the box with the thing he give her years ago plus her ring :sad6:so now he knows it was her eh ahh I can't.