❤️[Ch3] Game Prattana (RakLakorn): Alek Teeradetch/Nychaa Nuttanicha

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Oooomg Nychaa and Alex have such cute chemistry! It’s probably the best I’ve seen in a long time. They are so cute and all their scenes are amazing!!’ Especially at the beach. My heart always flutters. It did take a few episodes I feel like for it to progress and grow but now it’s super fire lol I’m enjoying it!!!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm not a fan of nychaa's acting but I find her so cute and likeable so maybe I'll have to try this one too. I'm just afraid bc from the the clips I have watched I will be too not picky bc Pop and the 2nd lead girl are def more eyes catching with their chemistry and acting. I demand a drama with them both as leads hahaha

mayag

sarNie Adult
I'm not a fan of nychaa's acting but I find her so cute and likeable so maybe I'll have to try this one too. I'm just afraid bc from the the clips I have watched I will be too not picky bc Pop and the 2nd lead girl are def more eyes catching with their chemistry and acting. I demand a drama with them both as leads hahaha
You’re not going to be disappointed because there was so much potential with the second leads that wasn’t utilized well. Maybe they didn’t want them to overpower Alek/Nychaa.

mayag

sarNie Adult
The last two episodes were great for us romantics :love: but some of the scenes were cringe too like Alek eating the food bits off of Nychaa’s face :confused0:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is rare that both leads and supporting actors are smart. I love that this production/writers gave their characters back story that lets us see what type of person they are and they all have some common sense. Donuts past was sad and it was so good to see the family came to help her when they found out the truth about her past considering her in-law hating and wanting to get rid of her. That was something I have never seen in lakorns. The way women help each other’s despite their indifference… pretty refreshing to see. I don’t like Pop’s character, even though they wrote him as a “gray” character, he smart, and capable in that business, but he gave away his former employer’s info. That is unethical, there’s no way other companies would hire him again. P’ek Secretary was smart but she had mixed business and personal life that lead her to scope so low. How will she redeem herself??
there are really no bad people here, the characters are all gray. They all made mistakes and are trying to prove/win their love ones. Donut, Sam, Chai are great actors, they all brought that realness to their character. Nychaa, Alek, and the other young actors are doing good as well.
I really like the details they showed us when they went to collect/research data/info to present to the farmers to persuade him for his business.The things they done dealing with their business feels modern/up to date. I like that Nychaa’s character is strong and competitive cus she always had to fight for what she wants. She likes to play dirty tricks since her family raised her that way and glad that she was called out on it. I also like that there’s no rai screaming fighting over a guy. Lol
My only dislike bout this is that they have too many couples to focus on.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’m glad we got many good kissing from both leads and their communication are good!! They talked about how they fell for each and other things that couples do talked. that one scene where they said that their relationship will have a hard time and n’ek said she understands and willing to go through it. It was real talk and understanding from both leads.
This is what lakorns doesn’t have often is leads with good communication, most of the time they expect them to just understand without talking to each other. Lol

Love that Tewis didn't hold back. Its true that they can empathize but never relate to the level of homelessness, parent-less, and poverty lifestyle he had to endure. I'm so glad he didn't take any of the bullshit talk when Nycha and Donut try to talk him out.
Thai lakorns these days have good story line but poor execution, this is one of them.