❤️[Ch3] Duang Jai Nai Montra (Broadcast Thai Television) : Tono Pakin / Nychaa Nuttanicha

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
I just noticed that n'ek metioned about Jam Luey Ruk, my favorite lakorn forever :))) btw, the tser is good, makes me looking forward this

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Still waiting for this one. :/ It feels like Broadcast Thai's lakorns always take forever to air.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Cant believe we wait for 2 years for this. The production make a very good move to frequently releasing bts video to promote the lakorn.

Anyway, I'm sharing the teaser here in case anyone haven't watch it

P/s: do you guys know who is taking this as their subbing project? Is it Muse?

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Cant believe we wait for 2 years for this. The production make a very good move to frequently releasing bts video to promote the lakorn.

Anyway, I'm sharing the teaser here in case anyone haven't watch it

P/s: do you guys know who is taking this as their subbing project? Is it Muse?

Yes Muse will be subbing this. I'm so excited to watch this! Love this couple <3

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm excited to watch just bc of Tono and Nychaa reunion. I will say, hopefully I don't get too much hate, I don't think the thai industry completely nailed the supernatural romance cross over genre yet so some parts kind of looked tacky to me but I'm excited nonetheless.

I didn't like the My Love From Another Star adaption done by Broadcast so hopefully they learned and improved for this drama!