❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 8, still so much misunderstanding from them not just saying with they mean (mostly ML) and from other people not wanted them together grr.

bit

sarNie Adult
The CG for this drama is getting more criticism. Does’t anyone check how ridiculous it look before showing it to audience?

Latest rating was just 1.7.

adif

~$m!£€~♡
The CG for this drama is getting more criticism. Does’t anyone check how ridiculous it look before showing it to audience?

Latest rating was just 1.7.
yes it was bad. Kids animation is better that this CG. The actor and actress is good, scripts is good but the editing, CG was really bad. It such a waste. But, I still watch It. This is my 1st time watch Lakorn this production.

bit

sarNie Adult
Yeah the eyeliner are awful on the men, Asian men don’t suit the eyeliner look, they are not Mid Easter or Turks with lavish eyelashes to pull it off.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Matt's probably breathing a sigh of relief knowing another lakorn took the flop from her lakorn at the moment.

This lakorn is way too extra in an unattractive way.
Someone should make an MV and add Matt into it since they always trying to blame it on her

I feel tik lack charisma

bit

sarNie Adult
Wait, I did not watch it but did MLFAS flop?
Matt got the brunt of it, saying she cause the flop, although the story and execution itself was painful to watch.

Just like this drama, all that glorious oversea location for shooting, yet it just not there. In time family were force to sit together at their house, it's still flop spectacularly.